• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking for Maracatus (Complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hi, it's me again, and I need some more help.

I am only a few entries short of completing the National Dex for the second time, but I can't find a certain Pokemon. I need Maracatus. I don't have it any Friend Safari back in Y and I can't find the Mirage Island that has it in AS either. Would someone be willing to trade with me? It doesn't need to be fancy or anything, just any old Maracatus is fine. I can offer pretty much everything else, and I have a large collection of items if you want them instead. So if someone can help me, please let me know and name your price. Thanks in advance.

I'm sure I have one laying around

It doesn't matter any old pokemon will do
What is your FC? Mine is 1306-594-6760
I'm usually on from 3:30 to 5:30 pm Pacific time during the week

Last edited:
I'll still give you something nice, but thank you either way. My FC is 4785-4573-9718 and my 3DS name is Ryu X. I'm usually at the computer in the afternoon and evening (Eastern Standard Time), as mornings I tend to have errands or doctor visits, so I'm generally very flexible. If tomorrow works for you, then just PM me when you're free and we'll get the ball rolling then. Thanks again.

Alright will do see you tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom