• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VII: Looking for Marshadow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a Marshadow to keep my dex complete. I'm fine with a working code or a cloned Marshadow, but no hacks please. For trade, I have to offer one of the following:

- Shiny Starmie (lvl. 100, nicknamed Misty)
- Shiny Articuno (lvl. 100)
- Shiny Mewtwo (lvl. 100)
- Shiny Spinda (lvl. 100, nicknamed Linda)
- Shiny Porygon-Z (lvl. 100)
- Shiny Arceus (lvl. 100, Movie 15 event, completely legit afaik)
- Shiny Swanna (lvl. 100, nicknamed LeviSwanna)
- Shiny Terrakion (lvl. 100, nicknamed #NappyNation)
- Shiny Florges (lvl. 100, Red Flower)
- Shiny Xerneas (lvl. 100, hacked)
- Shiny Tapu Koko (lvl. 60, hacked)

I also have quite a few non-Shiny event Legendaries around in my box if you're interested in these.

If you want to know the stats on one of the Pokémon please ask and I'll provide.

Do you have a king's rock you would be willing to part with or access to one.? , I am getting a Marshadow code later in the day you can have it if you do.

Just to be clear: you mean regular Pokémon, not Shinies, right? Because in the case of fully-evolved Fire Pokémon, I only have them in regular version. Would you be fine with a Volcarona?
Yup, regular Pokemon. Not shiny.
By the way, if you're using Pokemon Moon..I'd request you for a tradeback instead of the Fire pokemon.

Yup, regular Pokemon. Not shiny.
By the way, if you're using Pokemon Moon..I'd request you for a tradeback instead of the Fire pokemon.
I have Pokémon Sun actually. Would you be fine with a Pokémon in that case? I actually want to physically have the Marshadow, not just register it in the dex.

I have Pokémon Sun actually. Would you be fine with a Pokémon in that case? I actually want to physically have the Marshadow, not just register it in the dex.
Okay, Volcarona would be fine then.
I'll give you the Marshadow, no probs.
By tradeback I meant..I have a Cosmoem..wanted help evolving into Lunala.
Anyway, The fire bug is fine.
If you're online now..let's do this FC - 1822-0503-4212(named as Fierra in NintendoID) IGN- Ameya

Okay, Volcarona would be fine then.
I'll give you the Marshadow, no probs.
By tradeback I meant..I have a Cosmoem..wanted help evolving into Lunala.
Anyway, The fire bug is fine.
If you're online now..let's do this FC - 1822-0503-4212(named as Fierra in NintendoID) IGN- Ameya
I should tell you though, the Volcarona is of Japanese origin and has its Japanese name. If that bothers you, I can offer something else.

Anyway, my FC is 0576-4616-1571, IGN is Thomas

I should tell you though, the Volcarona is of Japanese origin and has its Japanese name. If that bothers you, I can offer something else.

Anyway, my FC is 0576-4616-1571, IGN is Thomas
It's fine. No problem. :)
I'll send ya a trade request ingame. See ya there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom