• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.
  • Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here:

Looking for Meloetta, remaining shiny event legendaries

I love the way I am~
Reaction score
Is anyone willing to trade me a Meloetta? Meloetta is one of my favorite Pokémon, but sadly I wasn't able to attend the event. : /
Sadly I can't give that much back either, but if you are willing to give me one, I would appriciate it a lot!
I'm also looking for the shiny Palkia and Giratina of the recent event, but Meloetta is my main get.

My Black 2 FC is: Evelina - 1550 4017 9134

I live in Finland so it's UTC+2.

Thank you in advance!

We are venom to you
Reaction score
I can help pm or vm me.