• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking for non-event non-Kalos legendaries for National Dex

Lightning Energy

Makin' your head spin
Reaction score
I've been working on the National Pokedex in X for a while, and I'm down to just needing all the non-event (ie. anything not named Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, etc.) and non-Kalos native (i.e. anything not named Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, or Mewtwo) legendaries. I’m not looking for anything permanent: a series of trade-backs will suit me perfectly, as I only need them registered in my Dex.

Full list of what I'm looking for under the spoiler (will update as necessary):
  • Legendary Beasts - Complete! Thanks, Crazyyoshi!
  • Johto Cover Legendaries - Complete!
  • Regis - Complete! Thanks to Crazyyoshi for Regirock!
  • Latis - Complete!
  • Weather Trio - Complete! Thanks, Crazyyoshi!
  • Lake Trio - Complete!
  • Creation Trio - Complete! Thanks to Crazyyoshi for Dialgia & Palkia!
  • Misc. Sinnoh Legends - Complete! Thanks to Crazyyoshi for Heatran!
  • Swords of Justice - Complete!
  • Forces of Nature - Complete! Thanks to Crazyyoshi for Thundurus!
  • Tao Trio - Complete! Thanks to Crazyyoshi for Zekrom & Kyurem!

Progress: 31/31 obtained; 0 remaining

I don't have much I can offer as compensation, but I do have a few Phione, a shiny Zweilous, Protean Froakies, and some Eevees. I can also breed things like any of the starters, Fossils, or any Pokemon you need/want (assuming I can), if you're interested.

FC is 2079-7335-3293. Thank you very much!

Last edited:
I have these I can trade trade back, and hopefully will be getting the rest soon. My fc is down in my sig and I can do the trade at any time today.

Raikou, Entei, Suicune)
Regis (Regirock,
Weather Trio (Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza)
Creation Trio (Dialga, Palkia,)
Misc. Sinnoh Legends (Heatran,
Forces of Nature (Thundurus,
Tao Trio (Zekrom, Kyurem)

I have these I can trade trade back, and hopefully will be getting the rest soon. My fc is down in my sig and I can do the trade at any time today.

Raikou, Entei, Suicune)
Regis (Regirock,
Thank you so much! I'll add you and be ready to trade in a couple of minutes, if that's alright with you!

Raikou, Entei, Suicune)
Regis (Regirock,
Thank you so much! I'll add you and be ready to trade in a couple of minutes, if that's alright with you!

yep Thats perfectly fine ^^ I'll add you too. My ign is poop so just connect to me when you see me online lol

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom