• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for Palkia, Manaphy & Kyogre

Kaguya

Ha ha! I Died Again!
Reaction score
WANTED:
-Palkia
-Manaphy
-Groudon
-Kyogre

OFFERING:
-Entei
-Hooh
-Latias
-Registeel
-Regirock
-Regice
-Zekrom
-Reshiram
-Uxie
-Celebi
- Any item/non-legend pokes: Try to make an offer and see if I have it.. I will probably trade multiple for one legend requested there. :)

FC is 0218-9095-4411.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Re: Looking for Palkia, Manaphy, Groudon & Kyogre

Are the Celebi and Entei legit/UT? I have a Groudon and Kyogre (and possibly a Palkia, I have to check) available to trade

Are the Celebi and Entei legit/UT? I have a Groudon and Kyogre (and possibly a Palkia, I have to check) available to trade
The Entei was caught by me in HGSS, so it's UT.. As for the Celebi, it's the event Poke that allows you to get Zorua in BW.. But it has already been used, so basically it's just regular lvl 100 Celebi in Cherish Ball..

Ok I just checked my box in White and it appears that I traded my Kyogre. I still have Groudon available, and I can have Kyogre in a few days if you're willing to wait. Would you be up for a Groudon for Celebi trade for now?

Ok I just checked my box in White and it appears that I traded my Kyogre. I still have Groudon available, and I can have Kyogre in a few days if you're willing to wait. Would you be up for a Groudon for Celebi trade for now?
Sure..
My FC is 0218-9095-4411.. Tell me when you are heading into the room. Which game's FC should I just for your case?

We will trade Kyogre-Entei if I still haven't got one by that time.. :)

Last edited:

Use 0949 1376 3148. My FC keeps changing since I juggle between 2 systems

Okay, I will head into the room now. :)

EDIT: Thanks a lot for the trade. :D

Last edited:

No problem! I'll let you know if and when I get a Kyogre/Palkia to trade

Bump. Still searching for Manaphy, Kyogre and Palkia. :)

I have a Palkia I can give. Do you have Houndour, Weedle, or Tauros?
Yes, I can get you 3 of them.. But give me some time to breed.. :)

Okay, cool. I'll have Palkia ready. :) (don't add my Black 2 friend code, when you're ready, I'll give you the friend code to use.)
Okay, got all the 3 already. My fc is still 0218-9095-4411.. Yours? :)

Sorry I'm late to reply. Anyways, it's 1765 1832 6785 (The name is EMAN for some reason I don't remember)

Okay, cool. I'll have Palkia ready. :) (don't add my Black 2 friend code, when you're ready, I'll give you the friend code to use.)

Sorry I'm late to reply. Anyways, it's 1765 1832 6785 (The name is EMAN for some reason I don't remember)
Lol.. Will head into the club after I added your fc. :)

Okay, hold on if this doesn't work, let me see what's going on.

Okay, hold on if this doesn't work, let me see what's going on.
Hey, maybe we will trade next time.. I'm kinda in a hurry here.. Sorry. :) Will pm you when I see you online..

Yeah, sorry about that. It kept disconnecting me. Hopefully we can trade again tomorrow.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom