• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for pokemon experts!

Seb95

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hey there!

My name is Sebastian and me and my girlfriend are building a Pokedex app and also a team builder!

I'm looking for people who play in competitive Pokemon games or someone who reviews and builds Pokemon teams!
You can see a little sneak peek of our project here:

It's still work on development but if you like the concept and look to get more involved in it, please write to [email protected] or answer in this thread! :)

Thank you for your time and hope to find some Pokemon experts :)

waitlist=screenshot.png

Welcome to the Forums!
Bulbapedia is a good resource if you need info on what a Pokemon can learn. I think it would help you very much.
Hey there!
Yes, agree Bulpapedia is a great resource for learning about Pokemon!

We are a couple who are making an app about Pokemon. It's not like bulbapedia at all, it's more of a pokedex but at the same time, we will allow our users to build their Pokemon teams to share with anyone!

We are exploring this area and thinking to build a team builder that's easier to understand!
I found some on the internet but they are not so clear and easy to use honestly.

So we thought to make a new one that is easy to read and more beginner-friendly by proposing a set of Pokemon teams, with their stats and overall strategy
And because of that, I'm looking for people who play in Pokemon tournaments to have some guidance and feedback on our plans :)

Hi! I'm by no means a pro, but I do know a decent amount of competitive, and I like to keep up with how the Smogon metagame. I'd definitely advise asking on the Smogon Forums for help.
Hey thanks for replying!
That's a great idea actually about Smogon forums!

I think I should not use the word 'expert'

Who are experts for you? People in the Smogon forum? :)

And I could use the help of someone rating some teams if you would like!

I'm also looking for a content creator in case anyone see this!

I guess I can post them here or message you in private :)

Helloooo!
So after digging more in Smogon Forums, I realized people like to build their teams and share them!
I pushed a new version that lets you create your Pokemon team and also you get a link to share the team!

It looks like this fro creating teams

1687951297262.png
1687951392993.png

You can add a name and description to your team also ;)
We will be exploring adding more stats and doing the profile page for each Pokemon!

Subscribe to the newsletter if you want to have regular updates!
All Pokemon: Stats, Abilities & Evolutions | AllPokemon.io

Thanks to everyone who has signed up! :)

Please note: The thread is from 10 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom