• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking for Prankster Sableye

GastlyGibus

World's worst critic
Reaction score
Update: I have received the Sableye I requested, so this offer is no longer valid. If you still want any of the Pokemon in my safaris with their hidden abilities, shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do. Thanks!

---

Hey all, just going to toss this request out there for anybody who is interested.

I'm currently building a ghost-type team, and Sableye is one of my favorite Pokemon. Unfortunately, I do not have any friend Safari's with Sableye, so his hidden ability of Prankster is currently lost to me. IV's aren't important, and any gender/nature will do, as I will take care of all the breeding on my end; all that I need is for the Sableye to have the Prankster ability.

I have a few friend safari's that I can make use of if you want anything specific in return. I'll post a more detailed list of what I have to offer later today, since I don't have access to my cartridge at this moment. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Here's a list of all the Pokemon I have available in my friend safaris. If you see anything you like, just let me know.
WATER:

- Krabby, Gyarados.

ICE:

- Delibird, Bergmite, Lapras, Snorunt, Sneasel, Cloyster, Snover, Dewgong.

FIRE:

- Growlithe, Slugma, Fletchinder, Magmar, Pyroar, Braixen, Charmeleon.

ROCK:

- Dwebble, Magcargo.

GHOST:

- Lampent, Phantump, Spiritomb.

FIGHTING:

- Mienfoo, Sawk, Breloom, Machoke, Throh, Tyrogue.

DRAGON:

- Fraxure, Dratini, Sliggoo, Noibat, Gabite.

GROUND:

- Wooper, Marowak, Gastrodon.

PSYCHIC:

- Drowzee, Espurr, Grumpig, Xatu.

If there's anything else you'd like, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Thanks!

Last edited:
@GastlyGibus; Can you get me a female Dewgong in a dive ball? I don't care for the ability.

If you can, I'll breed you a Sableye with Trick and Recover along with Prankster (no special pokeball sadly).

@GastlyGibus; Can you get me a female Dewgong in a dive ball? I don't care for the ability.

Absolutely! I'll get on that today. If you want a nickname or anything like that, just let me know. Just send me a PM whenever you're ready. Thanks! :D

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom