• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for Pre-Sinnoh Starters, all besides Treeko.

TheCableGuy

Reaction score
Looking for all Pre-Sinnoh Starters besides:

Treeko
Totodile
Chikorita
Bulbasaur

Also Looking for a few missing Pokemon like:
Electabuzz
Lunatone
Zangoose
Tangla
Huntail
Gorebyss

And any Pre-Hoenn Legendary. shoot, I'll even trade them back to you afterwards. I just need them to record them.

I can trade:
Rayquaza
Kyogre
Groudon
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latios for Latias

Plus a few Shinies:
Ralts - Female, Modest
Ralts - Female, Naive
Ralts - male, Impish
Ralts - Male Jolly
Chimchar - Male, Lonely
Gligar - Male, Adamant

Or, if you have something Particular in mind, ask and I'll see what I can do for you.

FC: 4728 6250 2528

Last edited:
Give me a few mins and I'll try to hatch one. Have a female but I can breed for a male.

i've caught weedle, and ill just grab pidgey and ekans now. may take awhile on paras since its rare

ok i got caterpie, weedle, pidgey and ekans for you. my code is
4900 4780 3292
in exchange pichu and feebas with prism scale if possible i guess. dont really care what the other 2 are

i'll work on catching your paras later

let me know when you're ready

A feebas. Doable but I'll need to breed one. didn't have one in my bank.

Not sure about that scale though.... Not sure if I can get one.

Alright. Took me a moment to remember prism scale is only in Gen V games

Ok. Now, I just need to know how to do this. I've never used the Pal Pad before.

Up stairs, first Lady?

nvm. downstairs

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom