• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for Pre-Sinnoh Starters and a few others

TheCableGuy

Reaction score
I need:
Charmander
Squirtle
Cyndaquil
Torchic
Mudkip

Also:
Tangla
Electabuzz
Zangoose
Lunatone

If anyone has any Pre-Hoenn Legendaries to spare, I need them as well.
I can trade:
Rayquaza
Kyogre
Groudon
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latios for Latias

Plus a few Shinies:
Ralts - Female, Modest
Ralts - Female, Naive
Ralts - male, Impish
Ralts - Male Jolly
Chimchar - Male, Lonely
Gligar - Male, Adamant

Or, if you have something Particular in mind, ask and I'll see what I can do for you.

FC: 4728 6250 2528

@TheCableGuy; I could handle those. Which legendaries to you need?

Everything pre-Hoenn so:
Articuno
Moltres
Zapdos
Mew
Mewtwo

Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Celebi

and from Hoenn, I still need:
Latias
Jirachi
Deoxys

And, come to think of it, the impossible to get Sinnoh ones too But I was trying to start at the beginning and work my way towards the latter ones but anything you can help me with, I would be most grateful.

@TheCableGuy; I can give you Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, and Latias, but I can't help with the others. By impossible-to-get, I assume you mean Darkrai, Shaymin, Manaphy, Phione, and Arceus, and those I can't help with, either. Except Phione. But yeah, all those, plus the non-legendaries, I can get for you. Any particular IVs, natures, or egg moves you'd like? Would you like Pokérus as well?

Nah. Nothing special needed. Just trying to finish my Pokedex.....

Except maybe for the items that Garatina and Palkia normally comes with. I have Diamond so I can't get those Normally but they're not important. Just a Fancy.

@TheCableGuy; Wait a sec. Is this for Gen 4? Because I can't help if it is. My Gen 4 games are really limited, it's my Gen 5 games that have all my resources.

Oh, that's too bad. But I was pretty sure I put the IV tag on it.

Oh bugger.

Latias
Jirachi
Deoxys
Can I trade a Deoxys to you for your Kyogre? You would need to wait until next Friday for trading because I can obtain 3 Deoxys every Tuesday from playing Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs with a friend (I've run out of Deoxys to trade this week) and I do social activities on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in the evening.

Latias
Jirachi
Deoxys
Can I trade a Deoxys to you for your Kyogre? You would need to wait until next Friday for trading because I can obtain 3 Deoxys every Tuesday from playing Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs with a friend (I've run out of Deoxys to trade this week) and I do social activities on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in the evening.

If I haven't gotten one by then then sure. Just give me a Time to know when you'll be on.

Latias
Jirachi
Deoxys

If I haven't gotten one by then then sure. Just give me a Time to know when you'll be on.
I've found out that the time of the social activity I do on a Thursday has been moved to Friday so I will be able to trade on Thursday at 7:30pm in the UK (GMT +0). Which time zone are you in?

Last edited:
Latias
Jirachi
Deoxys

I've found out that the time of the social activity I do on a Thursday has been moved to Friday so I be able to trade on Thursday at 7:30pm in the UK (GMT +0). Which time zone are you in?

(GMT - 5:00) Eastern time (US)

I've found out that the time of the social activity I do on a Thursday has been moved to Friday so I will be able to trade on Thursday at 7:30pm in the UK (GMT +0). Which time zone are you in?

So will you be able to trade between the times of 2:30pm and 5:30pm on Thursday in your time zone?

So will you be able to trade between the times of 2:30pm and 5:30pm on Thursday in your time zone?

That shouldn't be a problem. I'll more then likely be home during that time. I'll just have to remember to keep checking my computer.

@TheCableGuy; The title of this thread shows that you want to trade in Generation IV games which can only use no encryption or WEP key connections. I have recently started to connect my DSi, 3DS and Wii U to the internet in my normal (university) home by using a program on my computer and I thought that I could connect Generation IV games with the same program but I'm having problems setting it up for those games so I will need to use a Windows Vista computer with my Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector this weekend when I go back to my hometown house. This means I will have to change the time of the trade again to Saturday or Sunday at a time between 8pm and 10pm (GMT) which is 3pm to 5pm on Saturday or Sunday in your timezone. Will you be able to trade at one of those two times and which one would you prefer?

@TheCableGuy; The title of this thread shows that you want to trade in Generation IV games which can only use no encryption or WEP key connections. I have recently started to connect my DSi, 3DS and Wii U to the internet in my normal (university) home by using a program on my computer and I thought that I could connect Generation IV games with the same program but I'm having problems setting it up for those games so I will need to use a Windows Vista computer with my Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector this weekend when I go back to my hometown house. This means I will have to change the time of the trade again to Saturday or Sunday at a time between 8pm and 10pm (GMT) which is 3pm to 5pm on Saturday or Sunday in your timezone. Will you be able to trade at one of those two times and which one would you prefer?

Yeah, that shouldn't be a problem either.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom