• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for PRP Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoto

The Killy Killy Joker
Reaction score
Hey, I've been out of the RP'ing game here for awhile, but I used to be pretty active here. I was wondering if anyone wanted to start a PRP with me, I'm looking for 2,3, maybe even 4 people.

I was hoping to do something based on Pokemon, or something supernatural based.

If we were to go the Pokemon route, it'd probably be a Journey RP with a twist.

If we do something Super natural based, it would most likely be original, and involve things like Vampires, Demons, etc. Where you play as one and you live in a sanctuary for monsters until one day, a human appears out of nowhere, his mere presence disturbing the peace.

PM me or post here if your interested.

Oh, and if you can give me a sample from a former RP, that'd be helpful.

I'd love to do a Johto journey or a supernatural.

Meh why not. I'm up for it, either is fine.

Sample. Please note its from another site. And yes this was just one post.

Mozilla watched with relief as Lolipop left from him and Vlad. He then decided to throw out his empty plate, which seemed to be perfect timing. He was just walking back to his seat when Vlad lunged for Reino and then the agents burst in. He calmly let them cuff him, and reseated himself farther away from Vlad this time. However before sitting he couldn't help but be entranced by the scene of Daliah and Reino. He definitely knew him...but where. The chaos had him slightly confused, thus not giving him a good chance to comprehend anything. Did the agents have a stag and mechanical tiger...? And Mozilla thought his books were strange.

He watched Daliah tell her secret, though if she was so prepared then why the hesitation on someone none of them knew. Regardless considering she could kill anyone of them right then and there, it was best not to question her. Sycom was next. His secret didn't bother him at all, but then again Mozilla had no idea what Saw was about considering he never watched it...or heard of it. It was at least apparent that he wasn't talking about the tool.

Vlad came after and no surprise that he pissed off Mozilla. He actually had his own threat levels rising slightly and that was hard to do. The guy killed his own sister when they were young alongside two boys. Where did he get the right? Mozilla pulled one of his legs up onto the chair, resting his head on his arm, which he rested on his knee, his hair falling freely in front of his face as he clenched his fist in annoyance. Oh right he managed to invoke emotion from him too. The guy really knew how to get to people.

Vex was interesting to listen to...well rather her power, and her reason for being here. At the seventeen they were old enough to know right and wrong, and he himself had killed a sixteen year old for beating and raping his girlfriend. Volkov like Vlad, angered him. She thought she was better than them. She didn't know why they killed the people they had. He couldn't believe that some of the people here were inciting such reactions from him. He hadn't been this shocked or angry since the first time he saw a woman kill their child. That had started his addition of abusive woman to his ridding the world of filth streak.

Of course some good had come out of that. He had met REESE! That's why the man seemed familiar. It was Reese. He couldn't believe he didn't recognize him immediately. It had only been two years. He looked towards him briefly, wondering if he recognized him as well, before turning his attention to the next person.

Cias? Another familiar face, but from where...? That's right. Late nights in his old apartment complex. Before he had killed his father. Ciprian. The boy who he had talked about books with. He was also the only method of Mozilla knowing anything real about school. The only one around that he could talk to without getting in trouble. His only human solace from the horror that was his father. If he got the chance he would have to try talking to him again. Reese too.

Lolipop was the next one, the woman he had sat next to earlier. He remembered the name from Sycom. So she was to be his teammate. He already knew that she hadn't truly done anything bad, well at least in his opinion. He especially admired her secret. He saw nothing wrong with it. He himself had never engaged in sexual activity and didn't see the point unless with someone he cared for. A lot like his books actually. That's what he hoped for.

Like others before him, Mozilla hadn't realized the gun was pointed at him for a moment. He straightened up immediately, snapping himself from his thoughts. "I am Mozilla...." he started but then stopped, setting his gaze on Volkov. "I stabbed my father's eyes out with a broken bottle." Mozilla took this moment to add a faux smile to his expression, one meant to seem rather proud of what he did. "I then took a knife from the kitchen and removed his special friends," he crossed his legs and leaned back slightly, folding his arms over his chest before once again continuing. "Then when he was in the hospital I filled his IV with coke....the drink not the drug. I did this because I watched him abuse my mother, and he abused me for years as well, and then one day he killed her and then came for me. That's the day I killed him." Mozilla had made sure to keep eye contact with Volkov to watch her reactions and see how she reacted. He spoke and moved in the way he did to make a point. He seemed like he just killed for fun, but when he ended it, it showed that she was no better than them. Self defense was something they would do themselves, even if methods were different.

"Afterwards I was on the streets for a few years...I killed those who abused...thus saving the lives of many women....and children....Now my secret...." He hesitated as he thought of what he could say. Everything was in his file was it not? Wait maybe not that....He thought for a bit before making a decision. I had a sister.....two actually...twins....they were older..." At this point he had long lost his smile, and returned to this position before it had been his turn, his gaze directed towards the ground. ...one of them died....by the hands of my father...he raped...and killed...her. My other one....gained a second personality...the personality....of my dead sister...................................... my father................somehow........blamed the death of my other sister on her.......she ran and I haven't seen her since........I was seven when this all happened, and I .......watched it all.....happen. He had almost forgotten his sister until that point. He rarely allowed the memory that he had suppressed for so many years, to surface. "I almost forgot....my purium....allows me to turn the band," he showed the band on his arm to them so they understood. "It turns into two daggers with wire....attached to the....handles. The wire slices through everything...but me." As he finished he once again crossed his legs and arms, this time gripping the ends of his sleeves tightly as he listened to all of the others.

I don't really care about Pokemon trainer RPs, I just find them boring after a while. But if it's like mystery dungeon, then I love it!
Other than that, I would be pretty good with a supernatural based rp...

Scholar, Helioisk, Bad Apple, and Charles Dunois, I think I've RP'ed with all of you at least once, and I know your all fairly experienced. So I'll let you guys join in.

Time for the brainstorming session, please pipe in your ideas, so we can collaborate instead of having the whole show run by me, K?

I think I might go the supernatural route just for originalities sake.

I think the setting would look similar to Death City from Soul Eater, only the town is located in a different dimension and is used as a sanctuary from humans. Like they detached themselves long ago to avoid being prosecuted by humans. It would be under a state of eternal night, with a lot of Halloween type vibes, and it's run like a sort of democratic mayorship.

However, one of my characters, a girl who is the head of a family of Vampires has a lot of political pull and status because of her family's position, and also because she's a Vampire.

How is this sounding so far?

Hmm, sounds fairly interesting~

I don't really have much in the way of ideas at the moment, but I'll gladly share any I come up with. ^_^

Heroic Sociopath

I guess that could work, like maybe he's a warlock or something, who harnesses magic through a sword.

Hold on, I've gotta look for some obscure monsters real quick. I was thinking maybe a changeling or a dullahan, but a dullahan might be a bit too dark...

In terms of supernatural creatures, it's fairly open. You could go to classic movie based monsters like Vampires, Werewolves, and Zombies, to more mythological ones like Homnuculi (Artifical humans created by Alchemy) Zashiki Warashi (Japanese Luck Sprites) Or Sirens (Beautiful bird women who lure sailors to their death)

As long as the creature in question is capable or average human intelligence and is not OP, it'll probably be aloud. But let's reframe from being the same monster as somebody else, K. (Like 2 characters can't be werewolves)

Alright, before anyone else does it, I just want to say that I call dibs on being the Djinn/Genie.

I'd like to roleplay a character that can morph into a cheetah, if you don't mind~

Hm.

There are a number of supernatural beings that hold my fascination: the catoblepas, the phoenix, the peryton, the wendigo. However, there's one that intrigues me more than any other....

The thunderbird.

If it would be possible, I'd like to be one.

As long as the creature in question is capable or average human intelligence and is not OP.

Err what does this mean because the creature I want to be is a gryphon who is pretty decently far into life and thus has vast knowledge from it, because he spent his life studying. Also should note that he wears a medallion that gives him a human form.

Last edited:
Er, uh...I was considering a Phoenix...but if that's too similar to anything, I'll figure out something else...

Sorry guys, my dad just got back from the hospital after having neck surgery, and it's sort of become my job to nurse him back to health.

I have a lot going on right now, so I won't have the time or energy to manage a Roleplay. Sorry guys, I'll see you around though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom