• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for recent event flying surfing pikachu (with both moves on one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom

We are venom to you
Reaction score
Probably a long shot but hey doesn't hurt to ask I can pretty much breed any 5 IV pokemon you want I also have a lot of events. Let me know what you want and see if we can come to an arrangement.

What events do you have? I've been looking for a particular Victini event for some time, now.

*edit: just a heads-up, I looked through my boxes and didn't find any, so I'm whipping out my old pokéwalker and I'm gonna see if I can't catch you a Flying and a Surfing Pikachu. I still have an old file on HeartGold where I collected the special route to get those Pikachus, but I need to replace the battery, so I'll update this once I've checked to make sure.

Last edited:
I would have to check but to help narrow it down is it a gen 5 or 6 victini?

This one. It's a gen 5 Victini. It's the only one I know of that has V-create and Bolt Strike.

I'd be willing to negotiate, as well, if the Pikachus aren't enough. :p

I have three different kinds of gen 5 victini but none have bolt strike I'm sorry and I didn't make myself clear I'm looking for the new one that has both moves

Last edited:
Are you able to trade a HM pokemon between generations?

Yes but the one I'm looking for is a new Japanese event that has both moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom