• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for Shiny Cubone under level 30.

TSteff63

Reaction score
I am looking for a Shiny Cubone under Level 30

Also, looking for Deoxys and Arceus. But Cubone is the current priority.

I have Pokemon Black and Platinum, will trade for either.

I am willing to trade the following:

Regice - lvl 41
Regice - 40
Mewtwo - 100
Giratina - 50
Giratina - 72
Rayquaza - 100
Groudon - 65
Groudon - 81
Kyogre - 100
Kyogre - 90
Kyogre - 83
Zapdos - 60
Zapdos - 51
Moltres - 60
Articuno - 60
Articuno - 52
Latios - 35
Latios - 56
(SHINY) Celebi - 15
(SHINY) Porygon2 - 52
(SHINY) Dusknoir - 100
I also have the starter pokemon, eevee evolutions, and almost any of the non-legendary pokemon from platinum, I'm only missing a few.

I can put the natures and stuff on too if you need that. Just ask me which ones you are interested in.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom