• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking for Shiny Male Ralts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonfly

*Buzz*
Reaction score
I'm looking to acquire a shiny Ralts (or Kirlia) for evolution into Gallade. Does anyone have one, and if so what do you want for it?

Hey there~ It's me again .w. I have a male shiny ralts I got a while ago in the process of breeding a gardevoir.. So it's obviously not fitted for a Gallade. Unless you want it for collection.

Hey there~ It's me again .w. I have a male shiny ralts I got a while ago in the process of breeding a gardevoir.. So it's obviously not fitted for a Gallade. Unless you want it for collection.

No thank you, I'm looking for something at least passable in battle, if possible.

I knew you'd say that heh, that's why I have Plan B! I can give you your gallade back for the shiny gyarados if you want it, do we have a deal pal? :p

I knew you'd say that heh, that's why I have Plan B! I can give you your gallade back for the shiny gyarados if you want it, do we have a deal pal? :p

Seriously? I'd be happy to make that trade. Are you sure?

Yeah no problem ^^ I feel bad for your shiny gardevoir who is alone now (I am no that heartless ;o; ). Now the thing again is the trade time, I have work today so I won't be available at night. If not today in the afternoon tomorrow in the course of the afternoon, anything just hit me up a vm/pm o/k

Since I'm not certain what happened, can I ask if you still need that shiny ralts? I don't need anything in exchange, though if you have gen 6 shinies/high IV foreign to UK pokemon it would be appreciated.

Since I'm not certain what happened, can I ask if you still need that shiny ralts? I don't need anything in exchange, though if you have gen 6 shinies/high IV foreign to UK pokemon it would be appreciated.

Well, I certainly wouldn't be averse to such an exchange. I'm from America, so I think my Pokemon would be foreign. Is there anything in particular you want?

Well, I certainly wouldn't be averse to such an exchange. I'm from America, so I think my Pokemon would be foreign. Is there anything in particular you want?

If you have them, any of the fletchling line, starters, noibat line, furfrou, fossils, helioptile line, honedge line. Those are just my favourite gen6 shinies, so possible progenitors would be great. Otherwise, anything gen6, with good stats, and breedable :)
Give me your desired stats, nature, and nickname (if any). I already know you want male, so that's simple enough :p
EDIT: I have a seed ready to go which is a perfect male shiny spread, adamant. Is that alright for you? If you want jolly instead it might be a while for RNG reporter to find it. I'll breed that, and if you don't want it, it will hardly go to waste. I'll be going to sleep in maximum two hours though so if you want to trade tonight (or whatever time it is for you), let me know.

Last edited:

If you have them, any of the fletchling line, starters, noibat line, furfrou, fossils, helioptile line, honedge line. Those are just my favourite gen6 shinies, so possible progenitors would be great. Otherwise, anything gen6, with good stats, and breedable :)
Give me your desired stats, nature, and nickname (if any). I already know you want male, so that's simple enough :p
EDIT: I have a seed ready to go which is a perfect male shiny spread, adamant. Is that alright for you? If you want jolly instead it might be a while for RNG reporter to find it. I'll breed that, and if you don't want it, it will hardly go to waste. I'll be going to sleep in maximum two hours though so if you want to trade tonight (or whatever time it is for you), let me know.

I have a decent furfrou. It's not shiny though. I can't trade within that time, so it'll have to be tomorrow.

And an Adamant shiny male is just perfect.

Well, the adamant male is in the box waiting. I'm free tomorrow evening (for me, evening started five hours ago :p). I'll have the furfrou then, cheers. I don't need shiny, priority is good stats and foreign, so I can breed a shiny :p my friend code is on my profile. PM or message me yours and I'll let you know when I'm available to trade.

Well, the adamant male is in the box waiting. I'm free tomorrow evening (for me, evening started five hours ago :p). I'll have the furfrou then, cheers. I don't need shiny, priority is good stats and foreign, so I can breed a shiny :p my friend code is on my profile. PM or message me yours and I'll let you know when I'm available to trade.

I'd like the Ralts to be nicknamed "Blade", if you don't mind. Not the most creative, but it fits.

Any nickname you want for Furfrou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom