• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for Shiny Riolu

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was when I was still putting the FC in. Im going to go check

Well, idk what that was about, but youre registered now
Should I look at Moon or OR?

It asks for a name for you to input so you remember who you were trying to add, in case the other person didn't add you already. It doesn't really matter what you input.

Sorry brb I have to get my cat

Or... not? Maintenance on the servers until 8pm pacific time, aka 1am where I live. I can still wait and trade, though we will probally have to wait 'til then.

It won't let me connect to the internet, says theres system maintenance

Oh- didnt see your message. Yea, I can wait. Figures they would do that now

Past 1am and maintenance is still going. I'm going to sleep now, ' cause I don't want to risk losing the news from USM. 10 hours from now, I'll be able to trade no probs.
My timezone is BRST, if you want to calculate around.

Cool, lemme know when youre ready to trade

I'll be ready in...
Right now.
I'm entering the game right now;

Ok, I requested a link trade but I think it timed out

Was your IGN on Sun "Dark"? I thought it would also be Gavin.

Nope, I got OR Pre-Owned and never bothered to reset it
Its Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom