• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for some People to Private RP with...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles Prower

Rainbow Dash= Best Pony
Reaction score
Looking for someone to Private RP With!

Me and Godzilla wolf are looking for a person or two to do a Private RP with called Sonic The Hedgehog: Endless WInter. We had done this before, but the people in the RP wasnt dedicated to it, not posting atleast once a day or more. We need two people who can stay dedicated to this RPG, while continuing from where the last one left off. This is the link of the old one, you may read up and then make a character or choose one of the Sonc Characters yourself.

(Old thread URL)
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=54351

Rayquaza Tamer101-
Blade The Winter Fox

Tails The Fox

Godzillawolf-
Knuckles

Sora the Skunk?

Eggman

Ill have the Character Sign up posted soon. Also, we absolutley need ONE created character! Other than that, choose from any sonic character that has not been taken.

And Remember: YOU MUST STAY DEDICATED, POSTING ATLEAST ONCE A DAY OR MORE! Thanks :)

And Dont Forget To Read up, cause this RPG will pick up from where it left off, even thoguh it will have some different characters

Last edited:
Hmm. I'd like to play as Shadow the Hedgehog, but I'd also like a character created by me. Is there a sign-up sheet of some form I can use to get started?

I will have the Sign Up posted as soon as my Good Fried Godzillawolf gets it...he was the one who origonally started the RPG, hes got the sign up somewhere.

I'm interested, I just need to sort something out first.

*Sounds of gunfire*

Uh. Just ignore that. I'm certainly not bumping off anyone or paying anybody to cover it up. :angel:

Name: Koringu
Team: Frost
Type Of Animal: Snowy Owl
Position: Strategist and Diplomat

Personality: Calm and silent, yet utterly dedicated to his task of keeping the great beast sealed within the temple from breaking loose. He doesn't show emotions that often, and it takes a lot for him to do so.

Appearance: Has pure white skin, with black tribal-looking markings over his face, a black beak, and icy-blue eyes. He also has wings as his arms, with hands on the end. His body is covered with feathers, and he also has taloned claws in the same color as his skin.

Abilities: He obviously has his wings, which he can use to glide in a similar fashion to Knuckles, only he can stay in the air longer, and has better aerial control. When confronted with a melee situation, he uses his beak and talons, but he's mainly a magic user, and as such, he has numerous spells, most of which associated with ice, including shooting out ice shards, releasing blizzards, etc, but he also has wind-based spells, such as cyclones.

History: Koringu had been found wandering around the tundras, on the verge of death and hypothermia, and the only reason he hadn't been killed by the wild beasts was due to his prowess in magic. Fortunately, he was saved by Team Frost, and he ended up assisting them in guarding the great beast that was sealed in the temple.

I will also be playing as Shadow. Does my sign-up look good?

Last edited:
Accepted!

I shall put up my chara so people know what he is like.

Name: Bolt
Species: Arctic Fox
Appearance: He is a white fox with a lightning steak running down his back.
Personality: He is laid-back most of the time, he likes to make weapons and can tinker with machines.
Position: Tech/Tactical person of Team Frost
Special Ability: He can use lighting attacks, but only if the lightning emerald's power is active. He also has a Super Forme, but as usual, he needs the 7 Chaos Emeralds to activate it
History: A normal white fox, he had lived a life in the thundra. He knew sora real well. One day however, he had found an Elemental Emerald in the snow, once he had contact, he got a yellow Lightning bolt that goes down his whole backside. Afterwards, he had powers to help Sora protect the ruins.

Last edited:
Edited my sign-up. So, can I go ahead and post?

Yeah, once I make the Start Up Thread...you read up on the RPG, RIght?

Also, heres Sora's Sign Up

Name: Sora
Species: Striped Skunk (yes, those live as far north as Alaska)
Appearence: She's got light green fur but her stripes are a light yellow and has yellow/green eyes. She wears a long scarf and a thick pilots jacket.
Personality: Smart, protective of her friends, always holds her ground against opponents, she can be a little stubborn at times.
Position: Team Frost Leader
History: She's descended from the same race that sealed the snow demon away centuries ago and is determined to keep it from escaping again. She might not be as fast as Sonic is, but she can keep up with him.
Special Abilities: Obviously, since she's a skunk, she can spray, but she doesn't like doing so, prefering to fight normally, she also has the ability to control electricty and is immune to electrical attacks. Can enter Super Form with the Chaos Emeralds.

I will do so right now. Hopefully there isn't too much.

Like I said, just focus on the Posts made by Godzilla, me, and X-Scissor...thats the main part

A profile is in the proverbal works-but I have one question, is any type of animal acceptable-or is it limited by the region?

I'm interested and I'm on here everyday because I have no life... So just think about it!

Name: Garren Commenus

Species: Arctic Wolf

Appearance: A white wolf, immaculately groomed and missing a chunk of his left ear. His eyes are ice-blue, fitting, considering his species. He typically wears well-made suits and watches when in “civilized” lands or faculties, in the wilds he wears your typical arctic survival gear-though with Eggmans symbol embroidered on it.

Personality: Ruthless and aloof, Gerran rarely shows emotions, he’s in it to win it and he has no issue with removing anyone who gets in his way. He’s not psychotic; it’s just business to him. He takes care to hide any illegal activities behind a wall of lies and some well-placed bribes. He tries to avoid combat-but will fight like a man possessed when he’s cornered.

Position: Eggmans legal/corporate advisor. He handles the law and the books and makes sure Eggmans plans go undisturbed by any official authorities. It’s the unofficial groups he has trouble with.

Special Ability: None. He is proficient in hand to hand and ranged combat, but is otherwise normal. He is an exceptional lawyer and businessman however, thus his position in Eggmans organization.

Theme song: Bad Businessman- Squirrel Nut Zippers

History: Having attended the best collages and schools he could afford, Gerran Commenus is a vicious opponent in the court and in the board room. He made his wealth legally-and illegally. All he cares for is his employer, his money and how he can profit from any given situation. Gerran has seen to it that no legal authority-prison, police what-have-you, can hold Eggman for long. Insofar as Gerran is concerned, a world run by Eggman will mean money for him-and money is a very very good thing.

Last edited:
Name: Sonic

Species: Hedgehog

Appearance: He is a blue and white hedgehog that wears red running shoes.

Personality: He is very relaxed and confident about what he can do. When he gets into
something he really gets into it and thats what helps him get the job done.

Position: Leader of Team Sonic

Special Ability: Sonic can run at amazing speeds which is usally his biggest advanatage. He can also curl into a ball and shoot around to attack. When he has all 7 of the emeralds he turns into Super Sonic and can fly, run even faster, hurt you by just touching you, and is invincible.

History: Ever since Sonic could remember, he and Eggman were enemys. His goal is to stop Eggman from getting all of the emeralds, and to make sure they fall into either his hands or someone he trusts hand's. Though, he prefers they go to him since he can use them to go into Super Sonic mode but thats secondary. He formed his team since they did all have the same goal, and thats how its been ever since.

you didnt have to make stats for Sonic, but it is much appreciated XD

now post boy! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom