• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking for Specially IVed Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agamemnon

Wide-Ruling Son of Atreus
Reaction score
I am currently looking for two ditto, with the following IV spreads:

- 31/30/31/30/31/30 (hidden power fire).

I'm not concerned with legitimacy.

I have the following five IV leftovers I can trade, and can also send BP items with them.

- Eevee (bold) (including a couple with an IV spread of 31/X/31/31/31/31)
- Ralts (timid)
- Golett (adamant)
- Trapinch (jolly)
- Skarmory (impish)
- Togetic (bold)
- Nidoran (female) (modest)
- Bulbasaur (modest)
- Absol (naive)
- Shuppet (adamant)
- Corphish (adamant)

I might have some others, but I'd have to look through my Pokebank to check.

If you happen to be in the process of hacking a Ditto, and wouldn't mind, I am also interested in a Meloetta, Timid nature, 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs, and the nickname "Raidne".

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
-w-)/ I can trade you the 31/31/31/31/31/0 ditto, I just have to ask a friend to clone it for me. Could you check your other leftovers please? I have all the ones you offer, if you don't have more we can always arrange something else

-w-)/ I can trade you the 31/31/31/31/31/0 ditto, I just have to ask a friend to clone it for me. Could you check your other leftovers please? I have all the ones you offer, if you don't have more we can always arrange something else

Not sure I'll have anything new for you--we traded in the past, and I have not been breeding much since then :p I'd be more than happy to do BP items. Barring that, I have around 120 IV bred/trained pokemon I could quickly breed. Is there anything in particular you would want?

I have around 120 IV bred/trained pokemon
No you haven't >w>

Okay let's think what I need -w- I don't wanna be greedy but a perfect ditto for Trick Room is kinda valuable. Is it okay to get a weakness policy for it?

That seems more than reasonable. My availability is somewhat limited between work, visiting family, and Comcast doing what it does best (not working). What times tend to work for you?

Well I think we are both are available at night, I can trade all night from 19:00 to around 12/1:00. My FC is 2723-9410-4398. Please VM me with the time you can to get ready. I will be waiting ^^

I can get you the HP Fire Ditto, I just need to use my powersaves to tweak the ivs of an existing Ditto if you're okay with that?

Well I think we are both are available at night, I can trade all night from 19:00 to around 12/1:00. My FC is 2723-9410-4398. Please VM me with the time you can to get ready. I will be waiting ^^

Will do. I'd estimate around 1900-2000, though, my schedule might change. I'll shoot you a note when I know more.

I would also be available before 1700, if that would work for you--I have my own office, and I'm sure would be able to sneak some Pokémon time in.

I can get you the HP Fire Ditto, I just need to use my powersaves to tweak the ivs of an existing Ditto if you're okay with that?

That would be fine. What are you looking for in exchange?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom