• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for Spheal (or evos) and various starters!

Lennongrad

Just add sugar
Reaction score
Hi there! I'm looking for a Spheal (or Sealeo or Walrein) to complete my habitat list. I'm impatient and can't wait for next month to get it in my game! Level, natures, gender etc. don't matter.

I'm also looking for these starters:

Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Chikorita
Totodile
Torchic
Turtwig
Piplup
Chimchar

In exchange for a Spheal, one of its evos, or one of the Spoilered Pokemon, I can offer:

Charmander
Cyndaquil
Treecko
Mudkip
Snivy
Oshawott
Tepig
Eevee
Tirtouga
Archen
Aerodactyl
Kabuto
Omanyte
Anorith
Stantler with Sap Sipper
Wingull with Rain Dish
Patrat with Analytic
Clamperl with Rattled
Frillish with Damp
Mantyke with Water Veil
Cubchoo with Rattled
Riolu with Prankster
Yanma with Frisk
Sunkern with Early Bird
Horsea with Damp
Munna with Telepathy
Wooper with Unaware
Foongus with Regenerator

I can also offer some rare-ish Pokemon (Rotom, Cryogonal, Larvitar, Dratini, Axew, Gible, Deino, etc), so if there's anything different you'd like, ask, cause I might have it! :)

Hello, if you like, I can help you with the Spheal, Torchic, Turtwig and Chimchar issue (since Leavanny Duo already has Piplup covered) if you like.

I can get you a Piplup, but I need a Gen IV game and two other Pokemon. :(

Sorry, I don't think I can do that. :( I could use my Gen IV game and trade with you, but I wouldn't be able to get it to my Gen V game. Thank you for the offer, though.

Are all of those DW Pokemon female?

Yes, those are my DW females/Hidden Grotto females. I would breed them for you (whichever gender you want, and probably whatever nature, but it would take longer to get them).

Hello, if you like, I can help you with the Spheal, Torchic, Turtwig and Chimchar issue (since Leavanny Duo already has Piplup covered) if you like.

That would be great; thanks! Would you be able to help with the Piplup as well?

I can send you a bulbasaur. Would love a charmander in return but will take any of the starters (non Gen V)

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom