• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking for terrible Speed IV Ghosts

Status
Not open for further replies.

SobriquetP

Youkai Exterminator
Reaction score
As the title states, I am looking for poor speed IV ghosts for breeding purposes. They do not have to be 0 (Though that would be amazing) they just need to be bad enough for the stat judge to warrant a negative reaction.

Some breeding leftovers I have include:

5IV Adamant Drillburs

5IV Adamant Mawiles
Egg Moves:
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang

5IV Adamant Tepig
Egg Move:
Superpower

Of course, I will also check for anything else you may want. [emoji10]

I have a few Ghost Safaris. I'll look for a couple w/ bad speed. Do u have any legends?

Err, the only legendaries I have that are not a part of my living dex are a random Celebi and an old Palkia from Pearl.

I wouldn't mind using my LD legends to help with dex data(via tradeback), but this is just prepping for a breeding project someone requested of me so I probably won't be trading Legendaries. :/

Managed to get a 0IV Mawile that I can chain breed onto a Yamask. Little more complicated than planned, but it works. Will be closing this thread now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom