• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for these Pokemon

Velvet

Reaction score
Hey!

I'm looking for Victini, Bagon, Elekid or Electrivite, Vulpix and possibly the rest of the starters from Kanto to Sinnoh. Doesn't matter gender, nature or anything at all. I have all avaliable Unova starters if interested.

I've got a DWF Vulpix if you're interested. I'm not particularly interested in starters right now, but if you have a PP Max/PP Up, or barring those just a vitamin of some sort, I'd be happy to trade it to you.

@ archer A PP max and PP Up? I believe I should have one.

I have 4 PP Ups, 1 HP Up, 2 Swift Wing, 1 Resist Wing, 1 Muscle Wing, 2 Protein.

@mwto That would be great! Thank you very much. Is there any Pokemon you want in particular or just the Unova starters?

Alright :D and we trade Friend Code's right? This is my first time doing this lol.

Alright :D and we trade Friend Code's right? This is my first time doing this lol.

No problem! Yes, let me know your FC (mine is in my sig), enter it in your Pal Pad. Then go to the WiFi room. Just hold tight once you're in there, I'll contact you and from there it's very easy to figure out!

@ archer There we go, I'm already there.

My FC is 0089-8806-0098

@Mwto....wow, you're in luck. I actually DO have Crygonal. Unfortunately I don't have Rotom, I have an Excadril but I can go and capture/breed you a Drilbur and capture a Riolu (I run into them like frickin crazy not even joking).

btw do either of you also have Thunderous/Landourus/Tornadus? for trading or just for seeing only.

i can get you any starter but chimchar(mines not an infernape yet and thats when i plan to breed it)

and my friend mwto said anything NOT including the ones she posted

Last edited:
@ archer There we go, I'm already there.

My FC is 0089-8806-0098

@Mwto....wow, you're in luck. I actually DO have Crygonal. Unfortunately I don't have Rotom, I have an Excadril but I can go and capture/breed you a Drilbur and capture a Riolu (I run into them like frickin crazy not even joking).

btw do either of you also have Thunderous/Landourus/Tornadus? for trading or just for seeing only.

I said don't trade me those. Out of the pokemon I listed Crygonal is the only one I want. If I get any of the others listed I may just kill myself. I have thundurs and tornadus that I can lend you.

@SparkStatic; is it better to breed when their fully evolved? Just curious, because I've been using Tepig to breed for awhile....

@mwtwo Oh...sorry! Moment of stupidity ><. And thank you!

@SparkStatic Ahhh, that's what I usually do. Though in RL a friend of mine requested Tepig and Snivy the moment she found I had them, soooo....yeah lol.

@SparkStatic; is it better to breed when their fully evolved? Just curious, because I've been using Tepig to breed for awhile....

@mwto; Oh...sorry! Moment of stupidity ><. And thank you!

No problem, also when mentioning put a semi-colon after the name, which you did for SparkStatic. I'll let you know when I have them ready.

@mwto; Oh okay! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

@Daniidimond; Hey! I'm actually still looking for Victini and Elekid/Electrivite, if you have them.

Also, I no longer need Tornadus as I have just captured him.

Last edited:
@Tyranitex; Awesome! What do you want for it?

And just making sure, they are legit right?

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom