• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Looking for two event Pokemon

I like aesthetics
Reaction score
Highly unlikely that anyone has these events, but I'm looking for a Japanese Pokemon Smash! Mewtwo UT and a Korean Nationals 2012 Volcarona UT. If anyone has one or both, could you check out my thread in my signature and tell me if there is anything they'd be interested in trading for it/them?

Pokemon Breeder
Reaction score
@tabor62; Pokemon smash mewtwo is the Jap version of FEB2012 mewtwo right? :p If that's the case I have one.

I like aesthetics
Reaction score
@tabor62; Pokemon smash mewtwo is the Jap version of FEB2012 mewtwo right? :p If that's the case I have one.
Ooh, cool. Can you check out my thread in my signature and tell me if there is anything you'd be interested in trading for it?

Pokemon Breeder
Reaction score
Ooh, cool. Can you check out my thread in my signature and tell me if there is anything you'd be interested in trading for it?
I can just trade it to you now. XD I'll have to take a rain check for my end for now as I cant decide what I want. Its a clone if you don't mind clones. My pokemon black fc is 0260 9640 2451

Last edited:
I like aesthetics
Reaction score
I can just trade it to you now. XD I'll have to take a rain check for my end for now as I cant decide what I want. Its a clone if you don't mind clones. My pokemon black fc is 0260 9640 2451
Nah, I don't mind clones, add the White FC in my signature

Pokemon Breeder
Reaction score
Alright, I'll be in the wifi room. :3 I'll just pm you later on when I decide what I would like. ^^

I like aesthetics
Reaction score
Alright, I'll be in the wifi room. :3 I'll just pm you later on when I decide what I would like. ^^
Sure thing, thanks for the Mewtwo!

Pokemon Breeder
Reaction score
Sure thing, thanks for the Mewtwo!
np, good luck finding the other event. c: