• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for Unevolved Pokemon

FallenIdol_453

Reaction score
Hello! As the title suggests, I'm looking for unevolved pokemon to evolve on my own and fill my pokedex in SoulSilver, instead of going to another thread and begging for all of the evolutions at the same time.

I have fourteen boxes full of pokemon to trade, all of them either caught in my SS game file or imported from my Gen III cartridges. If there's one you seek, I'll give it to you.

I'd rather not have cloned or hacked pokemon, please.

These are the pokemon I need: (anything in bold means it's been traded to me, or has been offered but not traded to me yet)

Totadile
Mantyke
Chimchar
Piplup
Cranidos
Shieldon
Shellos
Drifloon
Glameow
Stunky
Gible
Riolu
Croagunk
Finneon
Snover

FC is in my signature. Let's trade?

Last edited:
Hello! As the title suggests, I'm looking for unevolved pokemon to evolve on my own and fill my pokedex, instead of going to another thread and begging for all of the evolutions at the same time.

I have fourteen boxes full of pokemon to trade, all of them either caught in my SS game file or imported from my Gen III cartridges. If there's one you seek, I'll give it to you.

I'd rather not have cloned or hacked pokemon, please.

These are the pokemon I need:

Totadile
Mantyke
Chimchar
Piplup
Cranidos
Shieldon
Shellos
Drifloon
Glameow
Stunky
Gible
Riolu
Croagunk
Finneon
Snover

FC is in my signature. Let's trade?

I can trade you Chimchar, Gible, Croagunk, Drifloon, Shieldon, Shellos, and Riolu. I'd look for a Teddiursa, Skarmory, Male Extreme Speed Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite, Elekid, Slowking, Technician Scizor, and/or Porygon2.

I'm about to head out for a run, but I should be able to trade around 5:30pm EST today. Let me know what you're able to trade.

I can trade you an Elekid for the Chimchar, a Teddiursa for the Gible, and a Skarmory for the Croagunk. I have an Adamant Scizor, but it has Swarm instead of Technician.

I'll still be online at 5:30, so we can discuss this when you get back.

Well, I can get you pretty much anything that the previous post didn't mention;
wonder if you have any of the items I'm seeking??

@FallenIdol_453; I'm having difficulties setting up my WiFi for my Platinum game (I can't connect for whatever reason on Platinum, while I can on White) so it might be awhile until I can trade.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom