• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for US exclusives in Beast Balls

Fluttershy of Light

Star Guardian Ahri
Reaction score
As the title suggests I'm looking for the three evolution lines that are newly exclusive to Ultra Sun. Those three lines being Houndour, Golett, and Clauncher.

I can trade mostly all the new Pokémon that are catchable in USUM that are in beast balls minus quite a few of the Island scan Pokémon..
Pokedex Pokémon
Buneary
Inkay
Zorua
Furfrou
Mime Jr.
Ekans
Duncesparce
Drowzee
Noibat
Hawlucha
Flabébé
Smoochum
Seel
Mawile
Clamperl
Remoraid
Mantyke
Mareep
Basculin
Larvesta
Hoothoot
Kecleon
Larvitar
Natu
Minccino
Pineco
Elgyem
Electrike UM exclusive
Dedenne
Baltoy (not yet obtained) UM exclusive
Shuppet
Frillish
Scraggy
Pawniard
Skrelp UM exclusive
Tropius
Corphish
Mienfoo
Litleo
Aipom
Lickitung
Drudigon

Blue wormholes
Quagsire
Lombre
Floatzel
Stunfisk
Barbaracle

Green Wormholes
Nuzleaf
Grumpig
Drapion
Audino
Heliolisk

Red worm holes
Swellow
Altaria
Yanmega
Sigilyph
Swanna

Yellow Worm holes
Magcargo
Medicham
Hippowdon
Abomasnow
Crustle

Other encounterable Pokémon
Voltorb

Island Scan

Ula'ula
Prinplup
Grotle

Poni
Greninja
Other things i have are Heart ball Larvesta, Heavy ball Beldum, Swablu in Fast, love, moon, level, friend, and Heavy along with Dunceparce in fast, Heart, moon and Level..
I've caught all but one of these Pokémon (the Voltorb) so they are all legally obtained.. I'd also prefer the three to be legally obtained in a Beast ball..
Also ivs and natures are currently random since I've had too many things to do..

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom