• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking for Vivillons

Festivemiracle

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Bit of a slowpoke and only just got into the Vivillon collection...
I'm happy to trade River Vivillons for any other patterns.

FC: 1160-9770-4939

Hope there are still people willing to trade!

I have Modern Vivi.. Will take your River Vivi for it. :)
Fc is 4012-3239-8043

Do you need Polar? Cause that's all I have sadly. x)

Unfortunately, my game only creates blahh Polar Vivis =P

I have an extra 4 IV Ocean Pattern I would love to give you in return for a River Pattern Vivi <3

Let me know :D

My game has High Plains pattern, but apart from my collection (all but 3 colors) I do have extra ... let's see ... today I have spares in Polar and Marine.

I can provide you an Icy Snow Vivillon for free. My own collection is already complete, so a foreign Pokémon I don't have yet (see link in sig) or a Dusk/Sun Stone is preferred, but if you don't have any spares, I'll take anything.

3DS FC also in sig, in-game and 3DS names both Soulweaver.

ive got a few extra vivillons, I can give u continental, high plains, marine, and modern, will take anything in return but would love shinies or pokemon y megs stones.

I do need the river pattern. My game has high plains, but I also have spare continental, polar, meadow, garden, modern, and elegant patterns to offer in a trade. PM if you are interested.

FC : 4656 - 6018 - 4467 (Sheldor)

I have Polar, Modern, Marine, and Elegant. You're welcome to any or all of them for a River. Lemme know. I'm getting into Vivillons too.

Awesome! I'll add you when I get home :D

Edit:

High plains will be perfect :) right now I just want to collect whatever I can :) I'll add you when I get home and have internet ><

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom