• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: looking to complete living dex

Status
Not open for further replies.

wavemstr elk

Reaction score
ok, so im looking for some pokemon, mainly legendaries, to finish off my living dex and my national pokedex in sapphire. there are also some non legendary pokemon i still need to breed, but if you could help me speed up that process it would be greatly appreciated. ive got some shinies that i would be willing to trade for any of the legends, or if you are looking for something else let me know, and i will see what we can work out. i'd also be willing to throw you a shiny if you could help me with a most of these non-legends

the legends i need are
shaymin
arceus
tornadus
thundurus
reisham
keldeo

non legends i need
honchkrow
maractus

the shinies i have are
ponyta modest or hardy
eelectabuzz quiet or naughty
flareon careful or lax
sudowoodo bashful or lax
girafairag hardy or quirky
octillery docile or impish
zigzagoon docile
linnone modest
electrike modest
shinx bashful or quiet
luxio gentle
luxray relaxed
pachirisu, bashful or impish
glaceon quirky or serious

Last edited:
I'd say I can get you most of what you need but I have to have a closer look. I need a shiny stone and 3 dusk stones. Can you help with any of those? Then we can figure out what and how many to trade :)

awesome.it may take a bit to get them from super training, but i can get those for you

edit: got them

Last edited:
awesome.it may take a bit to get them from super training, but i can get those for you

edit: got them
What, all of them? Nice!
From your list I have Honchkrow, Maractus, Tornadus and Reshiram. How is that? You're welcome to throw in a shiny of course ;)

EDIT: When can we trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom