• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking to complete National Dex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too am going for the complete pokedex. All I request from you is a glameow and in return you choose which pokemon you would like back (I won't do legendaries though)

@D558: Scizor/Politoed/Gliscor/Kingdra/Porygon-Z/Rhyperior? :D

Of those ones I have; Politoed, Gliscor, Kingdra, and Porygon-Z (both regular and Shiny), and a scyther I could put a metal coat on (as long as we can trade back for a sec so I can get Scizor in my pokedex as well). I also have Ryhorn if you have a Protector we could trade and trade back equipping the protector on him at one point for Rhyperior...

I also have Wobbufett (I can either breed you a Wynut or I can send you wobbufett with a Lax incense), Bonsly, Mime Jr., Simisear, Simipour, Sawk and Cryogonal. So yeah, a lot of your non legendaries.

As far as the legendaries you need I have, Cresselia, Heatran, Registeel, Regirock and Raikou. I would want a legendary in return naturally but sadly I don't need/want any of the ones you have listed in "Spare legendaries)

Since I have my game open now, some other pokemon I am looking for are... Paras, Mankey, Tentacool, Geodude (or Golem so I can just breed geodude), Drowsee, Voltorb, Exeggcute...

I'll stop there since I only have so much to offer back

I have an extra Zekrom that I forgot to put in Spare legendaries XD If you're interested in Zekrom, that is.

Currently I have a deal going on for Cryogonal, Sawk, Bonsly, Mime Jr and Wynaut, but since the trade hasn't actually happened, I haven't remove them from the list. So in case the trade didn't go through, I'd be wanting them again :)

I've just gotten Kingdra and Politoed in a trade, so as for now, if we're not touching legendaries, I'm interested in your: Gliscor, Porygon-Z (doesn't really care regular or shiny, though I'd think regular will be fine :) ) and a scyther with a metal coat on. Also Simisear and Simipour I haven't got Protector, unfortunately.

Let me know what you want for them :)

I think I can trade about 7-9 pokemons for them; freshly hatched; since they require items to be evolved. :D

Updated! Gen 5 have list finally up. 16 pokemons left! Please help! :D

@Gone and away: Sure! I'll do that. :)

9 pokemons left! :D

Hey never mind nothing to see here

I got power bands and lenses on black 2 so I can trade you those on some pokes for a Lapras or magnezone

20 min cool?

FC is 0004 2151 4725

@Typhlo: I just read your message! But if you're still interested, I can do a Lapras for one of those :)

@Sky: Uhm.. if anything, I'd disappoint. Are you looking for any particular pokemon? Or maybe give me a rough idea so I can choose 3 from my boxes for you to pick? :)

Updated! 4 pokemons left!
Added the following to spare legendaries:
- Lv. 40 Entei
- Lv. 40 Latias
- Lv. 50 Zekrom

@eva;
I know we already traded not long ago. But I just noticed you have a Sableye, and I've been looking for a Sableye for months nobody ever has one O_O I'll offer you my Raikou for one!

National Dex completed! Thank you so much to everyone who helped and traded with me. This won't be possible without you all!

I can finally continue with post-game story! :D
That was a loooooooong, looooooong, over 100 hours of sidetracking from the story....

Thank you,Gone and Away, Mantyke, Fonbella, Typhlosionisafirebadger and Nowhere Girl for all your trades!! ^.^

If someone can lock this thread, it'd be grand! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom