• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

GEN VI: Looking to finish up my Dex

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I'm a complete newbie here on the Bulba forums, because I'm so close to finishing up my Pokedex, but need a little help. I missed a couple of the giveaways, so I'm hoping you can assist me.

I'm looking for a Jirachi, and a Diancie.

And I can offer any of the following:
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Victini
Keldeo
Genesect
Hoopa
Volcanion

No idea if this is a tall order or not, but I'm just hoping. And I'm okay with trade-backs too, if you want to keep your own pokemon in the end.

I'm in PST, UTC-8:00. I don't have a problem with time differences, provided we can make it work!
My friend code is 0345-0623-6430, and the name is Scott.

Thanks all!

Ghost maniac
Reaction score
I have both, the Jirachi is legit I got it from this year's event, not sure about Diancie I got it in a trade and can't assure it's legit.

Reaction score
That sounds good to me, like I said, I'm just eager to finish up. Let's try to set this up!

Reaction score
Dang, I totally suck for missing that post. Got super busy. If you're available at all on Thursday this week (24th) that would work quite well for me.

Ghost maniac
Reaction score
Thursday I will be available around 4 to 6 pm of my time (I'm on CDT that is 2 hours ahead of you, if my calculations are right) so around 3-5 pm on your time. Let me know if that works for you