• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking to get an IV-bred Calm Togepi and Quiet Honedge!

The Dethroned

regular man whom like hat
Reaction score
Got everything I wanted! Thanks everyone!
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to get the following:
- Calm Togepi (IV spread 31/X/31/31/31/31) Received from Geminpala!
- Quiet Honedge (IV spread 31/31/31/31/31/X - if I could get straight 31s that'd be even better!) Obtained via a PM trade!

Notes:
- Pokemon in question should be renamable! Gender and shininess don't matter to me - I've got names prepped for just about anything.
- Pokemon should have excellent IV spreads as noted (please post them!) and should not be EV trained (thank god for horde battles!). If you want to evolve them for me, you'll get a better deal, but they should still be UT.
- Absolutely must be legit (cloning/duplication is okay though, as is RNG abuse).

Trading: (all UT unless otherwise noted)
- Shiny Docile Giratina (duplicated - I have several of these)
- SPR2010 Pichu with great IVs (it's been some time since I acquired it, but if I recall correctly it's 31/31/31/28/31/31 - duplicated)
- TRU Timid Arceus
- TRU Hardy Arceus
- MYSTRY Rash Mew (duplicated - I have a few of these)
- Shiny Adamant Metagross (lvl 100, 22/31/27/31/4/29, 252 HP/252 Atk/6 Def)
- Shiny Adamant Metagross (lvl 100, 31/31/31/31/31/31, 255 Atk/255 Spe [I got it like this - not my fault])
- WIN2011 Relaxed Shiny Suicune
- SUM2013 Lax Shiny Palkia, Careful Shiny Dialga, and Hardy Shiny Giratina
- Shiny Adamant Haxorus (3-4/25/22-23/5-8/24/11-12; I haven't properly calculated its IVs yet...)
- Various legendaries from Gens 1-4, all final evolutions from Generations 1-4
- And more. Please make an offer!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Explain the IV spread? I don't really care for the IVs, so I'm confused... ;v;

But I could try to breed for a calm Togepi since I have a couple and would like a shiny Eevee in return if you have one.

Individual values - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
In order, these values refer to the individual values for HP / Attack / Defense / Special Attack / Special Defense / Speed. X just means 'any'.
For instance, the Togepi's spread of IVs is listed as 31/X/31/31/31/31. Everything should be maxed (31) save Attack (which can be anything), which doesn't matter since Togekiss should be working exclusively off SpAtk instead. I'm not crazy about the whole IV system myself, but it gives me a nice edge when I'm battling folks. :)

I don't have a shiny Eevee at the moment, unfortunately! I think all my shinies are listed in the first post with the exception of a shiny Adamant Dratini, shiny Impish Manaphy (which isn't for trade), and a shiny Swinub I caught in Platinum.

@Geminpala: Awesome. Would one of those Mews suffice? Also, what gender is it?

The 5IV Togepi is male with SG. I also have a female with 4IV. I would like the Shinny Metagross with the 6 perfect IVs, though Mew sounds cool.

I would definitely be more inclined to trade the Mew - 6IV shiny, fully evolved and EV trained for a 5IV nonshiny UT is a little unbalanced. :)

The 5IV Togepi is male with SG. I also have a female with 4IV. I would like the Shinny Metagross with the 6 perfect IVs, though Mew sounds cool.

I would definitely be more inclined to trade the Mew - 6IV shiny, fully evolved and EV trained for a 5IV nonshiny UT is a little unbalanced. :)

Would a Togetic or Togekiss with 0 EVs (level 2) make a deal?

That would still be a pretty crazy trade for me to actually make. I forgot to mention in the original post that both Metagrosses are level 100 as well - gonna correct that now.

That would still be a pretty crazy trade for me to actually make. I forgot to mention in the original post that both Metagrosses are level 100 as well - gonna correct that now.

Oh well, then I'll still happily receive the Mew.

Oh well, then I'll still happily receive the Mew.
Awesome. I'll contact you via private message! :)

I don't suppose you have a Legendary with "outstanding potential"? Or at least a HA Pokemon that cannot be regularly obtained in X and Y? I'd be more than happy to breed, train and nickname our desired Honedge for it.

Updated original post to reflect the fact that I was contacted via PM and made the trade for the Honedge through that means. Thanks, everyone! Sorry I never got back to you, Gard81!

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom