• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking to trade for Hidden Abilities, Egg Moves, and Rare Pokeballs

Synthaphone

Reaction score
Hello- I've been collecting a large number of Pokemon with Hidden Abilities, Egg Moves, and Rare Pokeballs, and wanted to offer what I have in exchange for some of the things I'm missing.

Specific things I'm looking for:
  • Oshawott in a Moon Ball
  • any Pokemon in a rare Pokeball- I especially like when the Pokemon or its shiny form match the color of the Pokeball, so instances of that are always appreciated
Other stuff that I'll take:
  • pretty much anything I'm missing, with the exception of the common Pokeballs- I have them listed for my own reference, since I like to match Pokemon with similarly colored Pokeballs, but I can't collect everything in every ball because I'm running low on space as it is
  • breedjects
  • if you don't have anything to offer but want something specific, i'll also take Pokemon i can release, due to the aforementioned 'running out of space' thing
Here's a link to what I have- Its a pretty comprehensive list of what's in my Bank, Gen VI, and Gen VII games, but I tried to organize it clearly, and I have a separate page with a Key if anything is confusing. I have comments turned on so you can see the ones I made that say what the hidden ability for each species is, for ease of access, but I'd prefer if you wouldn't comment on the spreadsheet and would instead contact me here if you have any questions or requests.

If you are looking for something in Gen VI specifically, I will have to double check if I have it available for those games since I do most of my breeding projects and Wonder Trading in Gen VII currently, but otherwise almost everything in there is something I can easily get for you.

IN ADDITION: My most recent breeding projects are:
  • HA (Flash Fire) Timid Cyndaquil in Level Ball, knows Double Kick
  • HA (Contrary) Timid Snivy in Friend Ball, knows Iron Tail, Twister, Mirror Coat, and Grassy Terrain
  • HA (Unaware) Relaxed Wooper in Dream Ball, knows Recover, Curse, Counter, and Encore
  • Calm Pyukumuku in Friend Ball, knows Endure, Venom Drench, Bestow, and Tickle
  • Jolly Riolu in Moon Ball, knows Follow Me, Bullet Punch, High Jump Kick, and Vacuum Wave
  • HA (Mold Breaker) Adamant Drilbur in Dream Ball, knows Skull Bash, Submission, Iron Defense, and Rock Climb
  • Careful Bidoof in Moon Ball, knows Aqua Tail, Rollout, and Skull Bash
  • Adamant Glameow in Dream Ball, knows Quick Attack and Wake-Up Slap
All of these should have pretty decent IVs- the ones in bold are the ones I'm currently breeding, and therefore I have a billion of them and am happy to give them away to anyone who wants them. Its a toss up whether I nicknamed them or not, but I can change, add or remove a nickname if you have a preference.

Nicknamed Glameow mostly have old timey sounding human names like Gladys, Helga, or Edgar

Nicknamed Bidoof are either named something food related, like Hamburger or Timbits, or Agent #____ (substituting underscores for the number of Bidoof i have hatched so far that have not been shiny, i'm currently at #1111 and am despairing which is why I have paused to finish my spreadsheet and make this post)

Last edited:
Would you be up for trading a dream ball audino, dream ball rotom, and a safari ball larvitar for HA dream ball piplup, HA dream ball mudkip, and a friend ball pyukumuku?

Would you be up for trading a dream ball audino, dream ball rotom, and a safari ball larvitar for HA dream ball piplup, HA dream ball mudkip, and a friend ball pyukumuku?

Sorry for the late reply- yes, that would be great! I have the Audino, Rotom, and Larvitar ready to trade.

My friend code is 4227-1109-7072, and I'll be online during the next hour or so, or we can set up a time later that works for you.

Sorry for the late reply- yes, that would be great! I have the Audino, Rotom, and Larvitar ready to trade.

My friend code is 4227-1109-7072, and I'll be online during the next hour or so, or we can set up a time later that works for you.

Turns out I don't English well. But can I get a Pyukumuku from you as well? I was typing while looking at your list so I didn't notice I dun goofed. :T

So I can offer Piplup, Mudkip, and I have love ball Mincinno, fast ball Togedemaru, Moon and love ball Komala, friend ball drampa, love ball Minior, level ball Jangmo-o, I know I have several other things in dream balls too. So what would you like for the last two?

Turns out I don't English well. But can I get a Pyukumuku from you as well? I was typing while looking at your list so I didn't notice I dun goofed. :T

So I can offer Piplup, Mudkip, and I have love ball Mincinno, fast ball Togedemaru, Moon and love ball Komala, friend ball drampa, love ball Minior, level ball Jangmo-o, I know I have several other things in dream balls too. So what would you like for the last two?

No worries, I can breed you a Pyukumuku as well!

For the last two, I would love a fast ball Togedemaru and a love ball Minccino, thank you!

I have Froakie in a Love ball with toxic spikes and power-up punch. I was looking for HA Mudkip

I have Froakie in a Love ball with toxic spikes and power-up punch. I was looking for HA Mudkip

Thread hijacking is a no-no in the GTS. If you're interested in starting a trade with someone who isn't the thread's OP message them directly and don't derail the OP's thread.

However Synthaphone now has a HA Mudkip so if they want to trade with you I'll leave it up to them.

Thread hijacking is a no-no in the GTS. If you're interested in starting a trade with someone who isn't the thread's OP message them directly and don't derail the OP's thread.

However Synthaphone now has a HA Mudkip so if they want to trade with you I'll leave it up to them.
I should've replied to Synth with the message, it was directed at them since I saw they were able to get one, sorry for the mix up. :unsure:

I should've replied to Synth with the message, it was directed at them since I saw they were able to get one, sorry for the mix up. :unsure:

Hey, no worries- I've been busy today, but I can definitely breed you a HA Mudkip now! I've got some eggs, I just have to hatch one with the hidden ability and then I'll contact you to figure out what times you're available to trade.

Hey, no worries- I've been busy today, but I can definitely breed you a HA Mudkip now! I've got some eggs, I just have to hatch one with the hidden ability and then I'll contact you to figure out what times you're available to trade.
Sounds great, thanks! I still need to breed myself, I'll be waiting. :)

do you happen to have an HA exeggcute that can be used in Gen 6? I don't really have anything to offer, but I do have maractus in a dream ball

do you happen to have an HA exeggcute that can be used in Gen 6? I don't really have anything to offer, but I do have maractus in a dream ball
I'm sorry, it doesn't look like I do- HA Exeggcute is one of the HAs I'm still missing in both Gen 6 and 7, I'm afraid. I hope you manage to find one though!

I can get you a Oshawott in a Moon Ball, probably on Friday, could I trade it for a HA Bagon in a Safari Ball and a HA Starly in a Poke Ball?

I can get you a Oshawott in a Moon Ball, probably on Friday, could I trade it for a HA Bagon in a Safari Ball and a HA Starly in a Poke Ball?

That sounds great to me! I'll get started breeding the Bagon and Starly for you.

I'm sorry, it doesn't look like I do- HA Exeggcute is one of the HAs I'm still missing in both Gen 6 and 7, I'm afraid. I hope you manage to find one though!
I FINALLY caught one and have bred the HA with the move skill swap if you want one :)

Do you have an adament speed boost torchic available? I have some timid snow warning A vulpix with good Ivs and some brave honedge with good Ivs left over.

Last edited:
I FINALLY caught one and have bred the HA with the move skill swap if you want one :)

Sure, that'd be great! Is there anything specific you'd like in return?

Would I be able to trade you on Friday at 6 PM ET?

Yes, that should work- sorry for the late reply, my parents are dropping by Friday and I had to double check what time that would be happening, but now I have checked and I'll definitely be free by 6 PM ET.

Do you have an adament speed boost torchic available? I have some timid snow warning A vulpix with good Ivs and some brave honedge with good Ivs left over.

Yes, that sounds good- I'll breed a Torchic for you and let you know when I have it ready to trade. :)

Sure, that'd be great! Is there anything specific you'd like in return?
. :)

Not really unless you have a cool vivillon pattern. I don’t mind sharing. I have one of everything, and that’s all I need so trade me some junk Pokémon and I will call it even :)

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom