• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking to trade for specific high-IV and EV'd Tyranitar/Scizor/Giratina!

The Dethroned

regular man whom like hat
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I'm looking to trade for a short list of IV-bred (or otherwise high-IV) Pokemon who have been EV trained as noted:

Wanted:
Species: Tyranitar
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP/252 Atk/4 SpD
Moves: Stealth Rock and, if possible, Pursuit (breed with Cranidos/Rampardos)

Species: Scizor
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP/252 Atk/8 SpD

Species: Giratina
Nature: Lonely
EVs: 248 Atk/252 SpA/8 Spe

Notes:
- Pokemon should have excellent IV spreads (please post them!) and should be EV trained (if not, we can still probably work something out).
- Gender and level don't matter.
- It would be awesome if I could rename them, but this is entirely optional unless they're named something juvenile. If they're renamable, let me know so I can send you nicknames.
- Absolutely must be legit (cloning/duplication is okay though, as is RNG abuse).

In return, I've got a bunch of stuff that I can trade you. All promos are entirely untouched unless otherwise noted. All duplicated Pokemon were acquired using the Diamond/Pearl GTS glitch.

Trading:
- Shiny Modest Rotom (20/31/25/31/31/31, 6 HP/252 Sp. Atk/252 Speed)
- Shiny Modest Giratina (Japanese)
- Shiny Docile Giratina (duplicated - I have several of these)
- SPR2010 Pichu with great IVs (it's been some time since I acquired it, but if I recall correctly it's 31/31/31/28/31/31 - duplicated)
- TRU Timid Arceus
- TRU Hardy Arceus
- MYSTRY Rash Mew (duplicated - I have a few of these)
- Shiny Adamant Metagross (22/31/27/31/4/29, 252 HP/252 Atk/6 Def)
- Shiny Adamant Metagross (31/31/31/31/31/31, 255 Atk/255 Spe [I got it like this - correct using berries or Join Avenue])
- WIN2011 Relaxed Shiny Suicune
- Various legendaries spanning multiple generations (everything but Generation 5), all final evolutions from Generations 1-4
- And more.

@The Dethroned; If you give me some time I can breed the Scizor, and Tyranitar, and train them for you. Though my question is there any specific time you need them by?

@Dolce; Nope! No rush. Whenever's convenient for you is fine. What are you looking for in exchange? :)

Last edited:
Hello,

If you would be able to trade on a 4th gen game, I could possibly help you out with Giratina. However, my Giratina is Naughty instead of Lonely. I think it serves the same purpose, though? It's untrained at the moment. It can be nicknamed. L70. IVs are 30/30/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire 70). I caught it in a Luxury Ball (nice match, I think). RNG abused (of course).

I have an EV trained Scizor in 5th gen, however he doesn't have the same EV spread as you want. This guy is the 'bulky swords dance' spread with 252 HP / 40 Atk / 216 SpD. The Scizor is L50. Shiny (I like red better but this was a request). Flawless (I RNG bred him in Heartgold). Swords Dance | Roost | Bug Bite | Bullet Punch.

I have a Sassy Larvitar in 4th gen, but he doesn't know Pursuit since I captured him, so you're probably better off getting a B/W breed.

Ummm thay best not be the flawless shiny beldum you got off me and now trading cloned metagross versions of. The trade deal did have a no cloning agreement.

@Codface; I assure you that it isn't. The one I got off you is a part of my party - I got the offered two in other trades quite some time ago.
Here are the posts for the two offered Metagrosses from the thread I got them in:
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f372/wanted-shiny-adamant-metagross-69000/#post1792876
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f372/wanted-shiny-adamant-metagross-69000/#post1793442

I traded for yours so I could raise it myself and use it as part of my White 2 team without having to get every badge first - and now that I have a shiny level 100 Adamant Metagross raised exactly how I want it (i.e. yours), the other two aren't very useful to me anymore.

@Troggy; I could definitely go for that Giratina, but I transferred all of my Gen4 stuff over to my Gen5 games. I definitely prefer the red non-shiny Scizor too, so that would be better for me. :)

EDIT #1: Fixed spelling, added links.
EDIT #2: Figured out how 'mentioning' someone works! Yay!

Last edited:
There are SO many shiny Adamant Beldum/Metagross out there :)

Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance.

@The Dethroned; Sorry! I should've checked the thread days ago. Gah. But looks like you'll still need everything then? I'll get to work and I'll post IVs for what I breed when I can.

Otherwise I know I want Rotom, and the japanese Giratina. But lemme see what I can do for you first. :p

@Dolce; No problem. I'm not in a rush! Would it be fairer to add something else to the trade? One shiny IV-bred EV-trained Pokemon and a shiny non-event legendary for two IV-bred, EV-trained guys seems just slightly lopsided to me. Do you have a store of some kind? Keep me posted on new developments. :)

@Dolce; No problem. I'm not in a rush! Would it be fairer to add something else to the trade? One shiny IV-bred EV-trained Pokemon and a shiny non-event legendary for two IV-bred, EV-trained guys seems just slightly lopsided to me. Do you have a store of some kind? Keep me posted on new developments. :)

Nah it's fine as is. Besides that I don't have a store (cause of work, and school), but I will definitely keep you updated be it here or VMs.

Only notable Scythers thus far:

Adamant, Male w/Technician, IVs: 28/31/31/31/30/2
Adamant, Female w/Technician, IVs: 25/31/28/4/28/31

So his speed stat is horrible ahaha, but do let me know if you like him or no. Oh and I'll edit in more of whatever I breed later.

Last edited:
@Dolce; I know that feeling - I'm working a full-time job myself. Shame about the low speed on that Scyther -- everything else was pretty solid!

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom