• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Looks like it's leak time, friends (CROWN TUNDRA SPOILERS!!!!)

Apparently Peony's type specialty has been leaked but i can't find it, anyone got it?
Assuming Ground?

Centro said it was Steel

and also that he is Rose’s younger brother. But that’s been a fan theory for a long time now so I’m a bit skeptical.

Centro seems to have the physical bundle copy of SwSh + DLC so leaks are 100% true also they dont want story spoilers but from what I gather from the review videos the main story is 2 parts(Birds and Calyrex story) while the post game is another 2 parts(Regis & UB story). Although they didn't specify is the Regi's are version exclusive/both can be caught/can only choose one.

If there is going to be a game next year, then it's Sinnoh. Of that, I am convinced.

I dunno, I personally think it's more like:

Let's Go Johto: 50% chance
Sinnoh remakes: 40% chance
Something else entirely: 10% chance

But I digress. Looking forward to the next chapter of our adventure tomorrow, hopefully it will be just as involved as the Isle of Armor was as far as character development & story.

I dunno, I personally think it's more like:

Let's Go Johto: 50% chance
Sinnoh remakes: 40% chance
Something else entirely: 10% chance

But I digress. Looking forward to the next chapter of our adventure tomorrow, hopefully it will be just as involved as the Isle of Armor was as far as character development & story.
I’m not sure how Let’s Go Johto is likely at all. Certainly not more likely than Sinnoh, to say the least.

Rumor has it:

There is a 25th collection of pokemon that will be released next year for switch including BW, XY & SuMo

That being said... do we really need to turn this thread into an annex of the Gen 4 remakes thread?
That thread's been basically ruined by "There won’t be Sinnoh remakes and if there will be Sinnoh bad" so yeah, no need for this thread to go on the same direction.

but animals riding animals usually looks weird
A human riding a horse is an animal riding an animal.

But back to the topic, Gen 9 next year is unlikely considering that typically, new generations release when the Anime is getting close to a season/arc finale. There's also the fact that next year is Gen 8's third year with the DLC serving this year as both a third version and a gap year at the same time.

But back to the topic, Gen 9 next year is unlikely considering that typically, new generations release when the Anime is getting close to a season/arc finale. There's also the fact that next year is Gen 8's third year with the DLC serving this year as both a third version and a gap year at the same time.
The anime is now no longer limited to just the newest gen, and Journeys might actually continue into Gen 9 and beyond.

The anime is now no longer limited to just the newest gen, and Journeys might actually continue into Gen 9 and beyond.
It still needs to show every Gen 8 Pokemon before moving on whether they are shown in movies or not, even the ones introduced in the DLCs.

It still needs to show every Gen 8 Pokemon before moving on whether they are shown in movies or not, even the ones introduced in the DLCs.
Given that Journeys is not constrained to Gen 8, that might take years. And they might want to get Gen 9 out sooner than later.

Given that Journeys is not constrained to Gen 8, that might take years. And they might want to get Gen 9 out sooner than later.
It would be extremely unwise to have Gen 9 come out next year due to the VGC needing some time to get used to the new Pokemon introduced in the Crown Tundra as well as the Pokemon coming back.

Anyone know what time we are looking at for the update?
With IoA they scheduled an actual announcement release?

At the time of writing its currently 2 Am in Japan on October 23rd.
10 AM on 22nd in California USA

Yeah. I want to know what the source for that is.

It's a rumour based on Mario and Zelda both doing anniversary collections for their 35th anniversaries. They believe Pokemon would want to do the same for its 25th and is the reason why Journeys features multiple regions not just Galar.

It's unlikely as heck that next year we get gen 9. SwSh development was already troublesome enough, but the four years of straight releases and the current global pandemic are also taking their tribute.

It's even more likely that the current gen will last four years. At least more likely than gen 5-7.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom