• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Looks like it's leak time, friends (CROWN TUNDRA SPOILERS!!!!)

It's unlikely as heck that next year we get gen 9. SwSh development was already troublesome enough, but the four years of straight releases and the current global pandemic are also taking their tribute.

It's even more likely that the current gen will last four years. At least more likely than gen 5-7.

Gen 6 would have benefited from being four years, too.

Have the BSTs of the new Pokémon and forms been datamined/released yet? That's what I am very interested in atm.

Not yet, no. They most likely will not be known for at least several more hours, since the dataminers need to actually get their hands on the software.

Rumors don't confirm anything until proven otherwise. Rumors about a Pokemon collection is just piggybacking off the Mario 3D collection as far as I have analyzed them.

Looks like no new main series game next year.

Diamond and Pearl are realistically the last that can be remade, as Gen 5 had the Sequels.

The 6 games could be Black, White, X, Y, Sun, Moon released in March 2021.
DP Remakes then released in November, completing all initial main rereleases.

RBY -> FRLG
GSC -> HGSS
RSE -> ORAS
DPT -> DPRE
BW -> BW25
XY -> XY25
SM ->SM25

I just expect the collection to have just the Game Boy to GBA line of Pokemon games as DS and 3DS games would have the need of major reworking on their code to fit so much into one screen. One thing we learned is that Game Freak does not rework anything major if they officially have shown it to the public.

Diamond and Pearl are realistically the last that can be remade, as Gen 5 had the Sequels.

The 6 games could be Black, White, X, Y, Sun, Moon released in March 2021.
DP Remakes then released in November, completing all initial main rereleases.

RBY -> FRLG
GSC -> HGSS
RSE -> ORAS
DPT -> DPRE
BW -> BW25
XY -> XY25
SM ->SM25

While SuMo/USUM and SwSh obviously don't need remakes I wouldn't reject the idea of remakes for the generation six games, they are noticeably rough and incomplete compared to later titles and we know GameFreak had intentions to create a second pair of Kalos games.

Just like I said rumors:

View: https://youtu.be/E-8B91RY8RQ

Also there is the tweet about a certain journalist about mario 3d collection. He said something along the lines of: If you hate what mario did wait until next year and see what pokemon will do.

There’s nothing that’s really more credible about this than the usual click-baity Poketuber vids which over analyze everything and draw random conclusions. We’ll see, I guess.

Have the BSTs of the new Pokémon and forms been datamined/released yet? That's what I am very interested in atm.
Here are they:
IMG_20201023_012405.png

Regieleki and regidrago: 580
IMG_20201023_012334.png

IMG_20201023_012340.png

IMG_20201023_012350.png

IMG_20201023_012344.png
They obviously messed up G-moltres BST

Deoxys-Speed... just got overthrown? Never thought I'd see the day.

Alright, Serebii's homepage says the patch is live. I can't wait to see what moves the returning Pokémon gain!

Default form Calyrex probably isn't going to be an uber, but the two rider forms could be a lot of fun!

I have a feeling Regieliki is going to be the superior of the new regis, since its sibling's defence and special defence are horribly low which makes it dangerously frail.

I'm just glad one of them looks usable. Hopefully the movepool follows up well, because the stats are a good start.

Just like I said rumors:

View: https://youtu.be/E-8B91RY8RQ

Also there is the tweet about a certain journalist about mario 3d collection. He said something along the lines of: If you hate what mario did wait until next year and see what pokemon will do.

I'm going to say at least 80% chance that's fake, although you're right that it would fit with that tweet referencing fans' disappointment with Super Mario All Stars 3D.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom