• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Looks like we know where Rainbow Giovanni teleported to

A Solidly Ossified Braincase
Reaction score

USUM Giovanni: "Hah... That boy/girl had quite some talent... Now...what new world shall I unleash my evil schemes upon...?"

?????: "Earth is where I shall unleash my evil schemes next!"

lol

Nepgear is cute.
Reaction score
Say what you will about Pokémon Go and Niantic’s mismanagement of certain features, but they definitely earned my respect for following up on Pokémon’s continuity!

Not Dead
Reaction score
They should explain the whole Shadow business.

Nepgear is cute.
Reaction score
Maybe Neovanni originally comes from the Orreverse

Hopped from there to Ultralola and then to irl
If that’s the case, then I have a theory that compliments this: Prof. Willow is actually Wes from Pokémon Colosseum. Him “searching parts unknown” was essentially universe-hopping, and he’s assembled the three Pokémon Go teams as a counter against threats to the multiverse. This would actually explain why Team GO Rocket is targeting PokéStops; they know Prof. Willow/Wes and his associates are a threat that has knowledge about iShadow Pokémon!

Sell a Flareon
Reaction score
HE could also be teleporting to Pokémon Masters' Pasio region, I assume.

Reaction score
I actually love this. Was wondering how/if they would follow up on RR Giovanni. Gimme all the dumb multiverse shenanigans, even better if they're getting fourth-wall-break-y with it and having him invade our world.

Sell a Flareon
Reaction score
If that’s the case, then I have a theory that compliments this: Prof. Willow is actually Wes from Pokémon Colosseum. Him “searching parts unknown” was essentially universe-hopping, and he’s assembled the three Pokémon Go teams as a counter against threats to the multiverse. This would actually explain why Team GO Rocket is targeting PokéStops; they know Prof. Willow/Wes and his associates are a threat that has knowledge about iShadow Pokémon!
Professor Willow might be also working for Aether Foundation, so...