• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Loosing my Pokemon Game the best thing to ever happen to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweenix

Melodies Of Life
Reaction score
(Pokemon wise) lol not really the greatest thing to ever happen to me :p

anyways i know it sounds stupid but 3 years ago i got back into Pokemon and i loved it then i played soul silver my first ever Pokemon game and it was the greatest game alive i was addicted to it.. then my addiction grew stronger by spending weekends training catching and watching pokemon and listening to it's music non stopp! i loved it, but around a year ago around when the black and white cartoon came out it started to die down alot and eventually i wouldn't even touch the pokemon game or even watch the episodes then i lost my game (Pokemon White) with all my lvl 100's and legends events etcc. i didn't really care but as the time grew my feelings for Pokemon grew stronger again.. i started watching the show again and i kept missing my game and now it's getting back to what it used to be. BUT i still havn't found it, but this arvo im about to search for it in the last place i saw it, my dad's car! i know it will be there i just know it..

and if i find it im gonna be absolutely happy i have a massive craving for pokemon again and i want to feed it !! badly.

i know this sounds stupid but im kinda thankful and sadenned about loosing my game, it has helped me get back into pokemon and i will keep finding it because it has my very first Pokemon chikorita <3 it was the only one that wanted to be my friend since i changed school's and nobody seemed to care about me (not anymore) and it means alot to me and if i cant find the game and play with her kicking noobs online i will be very sad :(. that is obviously the sad bit about it but no matter what i will keep finding the game because i will not play another Pokemon game ever until it's found!

so how did you like my little story :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom