• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lots of UT event Pokemon for trade!

mudkip99

Reaction score
All are clones, all are UT. Looking for other UT events in return.

For Trade:
12014 (PokeScrap) Shaymin x8
GAMESTP 01300 Shiny Pichu x1
06199 Shiny Pichu x1
ALAMOS 05318 Darkrai (31/31/31/31/31/31, Brave) x2
VGC10 05080 Shiny Eevee
10 ANIV 00010 Entei
12017 Magmortar x2
PCTB 11223 Inkay x2
Ash 01301 Pikachu x2
Ray 05113 Shiny Metagross x2
PC 09152 Garchomp x2
EVENT11 09161 Zoroark x2

Looking For:
UT Events, I have most of the common ones, so the more obscure the better. Feel free to just link me to trade lists and I'll pick something. Or just ask- I may not have it, particularly if it's a gen 6 event or a very old one (10 ANIV era). I'll accept any trade for something I don't have- that's why I get stuff cloned, so don't worry if you think the trade is unfair on me- I'll still take it!

Thanks!

Pending:
Return Clones to Shirogane

Last edited:
What does UT stand for exactly? I have some event pokemon but I'm not sure what that means.

I'd need to clone them though and my attempts at cloning have been unsuccessful so far, so if you could give me detailed instructions that would be great too.

Pokéscrap Shaymin would be nice. But I've already given you Tanabata Jirachi, I don't think I have anything else of worth. Flying/Surfing Pikachu, Vivillons (heh), GAME Charizard, Movie Genesect are the only spare UT events I cam remember ATM. You've got the only Mew I had cloned so that's out as well.

Can you clone an event if I gave it to you - I could offer a much wider selection in that case.

What does UT stand for exactly? I have some event pokemon but I'm not sure what that means.

I'd need to clone them though and my attempts at cloning have been unsuccessful so far, so if you could give me detailed instructions that would be great too.

It means untouched. IE it has never actually been used in battle, so has no EVs, experience, ribbons, moves or pkrs, other than those it came with. I don't clone myself, I have a friend that did all these. It's done through a glitch when trading with a second 3ds. There are lots of good youtube videos expalining how to do this. It takes practice but isn't very difficult (although the recent patch 1.3 makes it harder so people usually uninstall that before cloning).

Pokéscrap Shaymin would be nice. But I've already given you Tanabata Jirachi, I don't think I have anything else of worth. Flying/Surfing Pikachu, Vivillons (heh), GAME Charizard, Movie Genesect are the only spare UT events I cam remember ATM. You've got the only Mew I had cloned so that's out as well.

Can you clone an event if I gave it to you - I could offer a much wider selection in that case.
I'd be interested in the Pikachus (can you give me their ID nos?), Charizard or the movie Genesect (is it the shiny one?) Thanks!

Ah shoot, you caught me just as I put Black in the 3DS. Gimme a minute ...

I'd be interested in the Pikachus (can you give me their ID nos?), Charizard or the movie Genesect (is it the shiny one?) Thanks!

Surfing (Minato Mirai) Pikachu - 08094
Flying (WORLD12) Pikachu - 08122

The (01014) Genesect is shiny - that's what I meant by movie- but the one I've got spare doesn't have Blaze Kick and it's not relearnable. Dang, never noticed that before. The GAME 2014 Charizard (07114) comes with Zardite-X, which I'd prefer not to trade unless the Shaymin is useful competitively.

Last edited:
Ah shoot, you caught me just as I put Black in the 3DS. Gimme a minute ...

Surfing (Minato Mirai) Pikachu - 08094
Flying (WORLD12) Pikachu - 08122

The (01014) Genesect is shiny - that's what I meant by movie- but the one I've got spare doesn't have Blaze Kick and it's not relearnable. Dang, never noticed that before. The GAME 2014 Charizard (07114) comes with Zardite-X, which I'd prefer not to trade unless the Shaymin is useful competitively.

I don't think the shaymin is competitive- haven't checked its IVs etc... but I'll take either Pikachu (surprise me!) for it. Thanks!

I don't think the shaymin is competitive- haven't checked its IVs etc... but I'll take either Pikachu (surprise me!) for it. Thanks!

Right you are. Look out for me in the next 60-90 minutes, otherwise we'll trade later tonight.

I'm interested in a Darkrai and a Shaymin. I've got shiny event Entei, Raikou, Giratina, Dialga, Palkia, and Gengar, all of which are of course untouched, as well as non shiny Gamestop Jirachi and Diancie. If you're interested in any of those I'll get back to you when I manage to successfully clone something.

Can you clone trade? If so, I have some untouched Gen 6 events that I can offer you, Tretta Rotom, Tanabata Jirachi, Japanese Movie Diancie and a Japanese Halloween Gengar (without the Gengarite though).
I'm also willing to trade the Gengar if you can't clone, but I'd rather keep a copy of it.
Also have a FAL2010 Mew, a WIN2011 Celebi, a SMR2010 Jirachi, an Oblivia Deoxys, a 2012MAY Darkrai and an Extreme Speed Pikachu.
I'm mostly interested in a Pokéscrap Shaymin, and maybe some others depending on if you're interested in more than one or not.

I'm interested in a Darkrai and a Shaymin. I've got shiny event Entei, Raikou, Giratina, Dialga, Palkia, and Gengar, all of which are of course untouched, as well as non shiny Gamestop Jirachi and Diancie. If you're interested in any of those I'll get back to you when I manage to successfully clone something.
Sorry for the really delayed reply! I'd be interested in Gengar, Jirachi and Diancie. Please could you give me their ID numbers/OT. Thanks!
Can you clone trade? If so, I have some untouched Gen 6 events that I can offer you, Tretta Rotom, Tanabata Jirachi, Japanese Movie Diancie and a Japanese Halloween Gengar (without the Gengarite though).
I'm also willing to trade the Gengar if you can't clone, but I'd rather keep a copy of it.
Also have a FAL2010 Mew, a WIN2011 Celebi, a SMR2010 Jirachi, an Oblivia Deoxys, a 2012MAY Darkrai and an Extreme Speed Pikachu.
I'm mostly interested in a Pokéscrap Shaymin, and maybe some others depending on if you're interested in more than one or not.

I'm interested in several of your events! I can't clone myself but I have a friend who can get it done within a day or so. If you trust me I can get your stuff cloned (i'll give you something as an insurance while I get the clone done) but I completely understand if you're not comfortable with this! Your call!

I'm interested in several of your events! I can't clone myself but I have a friend who can get it done within a day or so. If you trust me I can get your stuff cloned (i'll give you something as an insurance while I get the clone done) but I completely understand if you're not comfortable with this! Your call!
As long as I have an insurance, it doesn't bother me. Recently got a Super Smash Bros Greninja, not sure if that'd interest you too.
I'll take an Inkay with the Shaymin for sure, I'll wait for you to tell me how many interest before picking anything else.

As long as I have an insurance, it doesn't bother me. Recently got a Super Smash Bros Greninja, not sure if that'd interest you too.
I'll take an Inkay with the Shaymin for sure, I'll wait for you to tell me how many interest before picking anything else.

Great, well the events i'm interested in are (as long as they are UT): Greninja, Diancie, Gengar and Pikachu. I can get them all cloned for you if you want. And as an insurance I'll give you my flawless shiny Kyogre and Genesect if that's alright?

Great, well the events i'm interested in are (as long as they are UT): Greninja, Diancie, Gengar and Pikachu. I can get them all cloned for you if you want. And as an insurance I'll give you my flawless shiny Kyogre and Genesect if that's alright?
Ok, that's fine by me for the colateral. Just noticed that the Gengar has an english name while having the Japanese OT, not sure if it still interests you then, it is UT like the other three though.
I'll take Shaymin, Inkay, the VCG10 Eevee and if you still want Gengar, one of the shiny Pichu.

Ok, that's fine by me for the colateral. Just noticed that the Gengar has an english name while having the Japanese OT, not sure if it still interests you then, it is UT like the other three though.
I'll take Shaymin, Inkay, the VCG10 Eevee and if you still want Gengar, one of the shiny Pichu.

Ok, sounds great. I don't think I'll take gengar then. Do you want to trade now?

Yeah, just let me add you and I'll jump online with my AS game.
How long will it take you for the cloning?

Yeah, just let me add you and I'll jump online with my AS game.
How long will it take you for the cloning?

Hopefully a day or so. It depends when my friend is available. I'll keep you posted though. Certainly by the end of the weekend (at the very latest)

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom