• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lotus' PokePixels

really digging the Kirlia pixelated shadow effect, how did you do it?

Multiple layers + a pixelate filter. I duplicated the original layer that I painted on, pixellated it + adjusted layers/brightness, duplicated the copy layer and pixellated, rinse and repeat. Each layer also gets progressively more transparent.

You have a really cute, unique art style, and it shows in your pixelmons (As I call them. : P). I think Vaporeon was one of my favorites along with Beedrill. I also think your digital artwork is amazing as well. Keep up the good work! :)

Thank you!

Been a while since I've posted here, probably because I haven't been pixelling as much as I should.

Recent Pixels
tumblr_inline_n2r4ef94Qy1rut272.png

My Clefable Gijinka
tumblr_inline_n37kcxooFV1rut272.png

some sprites
tumblr_inline_n46zy9Ly121rut272.png

two of my favorite denpas! <3
tumblr_inline_n4ewytbtvr1rut272.gif

recent pokemon paintings
tumblr_n2nffrrDqx1rcg3eio1_1280.png

My clefable gijinka bab
tumblr_n4jw8lzRGn1rcg3eio1_1280.png

Silly Pokemon AU doodles
tumblr_n3a0e22ejv1rcg3eio1_1280.png

Librarian Florges from a silly College au
tumblr_n3a0e22ejv1rcg3eio2_1280.png

tumblr_n3aajpsvVv1rcg3eio1_1280.png

he teaches architecture
tumblr_n3aajpsvVv1rcg3eio2_1280.png

all these are from dumb college au

Also a non pokemon painting
tumblr_n4vbrpgS3S1rcg3eio1_1280.png

I've gotten into Gregory Horror Show.

Also a shameless plug that I'm open for commissions so I can buy food, because having food is nice.

Your work has so much character I like it! :D

The AU Pokemon drawings especially, it's a nice change from the norm in the games. And you portrayed their roles pretty well with their clothing. Nicely done.

I pixelled Battle Chatelaine Nita just now even though I really should be going to bed!
tumblr_n58rxbCo9A1rcg3eio1_500.png

I also painted florges for a friend.
tumblr_n55ut23vkS1rcg3eio1_r1_1280.png

Awesome stuff! I'm also a pixel artist at times, so I can always appreciate the work that goes into them :)

I don't know why... but I adore that Sawk reading a book, hehe.

I doodled the pokes in my safari.

Supposedly I have yellow floette! All of the fairy safaris on my friends list have blue floettes, I was beginning to think it was the only type of floette in FS ahahaha

tumblr_n5li9wQ4WL1rcg3eio2_1280.png
]

Haven't done a whole lot of pokemon art (or art in general) lately.

Pixel Art:
tumblr_n6gaskouFU1rcg3eio2_500.png

tumblr_n5sfvxKwOW1rcg3eio1_r1_500.png

Paintings:
tumblr_n65j91exQ41rcg3eio1_500.png

I recently rediscovered Miiverse, so here's a handful of doodles from it.

tumblr_n6mjv8GCFx1rcg3eio2_r1_250.png
tumblr_n6mjv8GCFx1rcg3eio4_r1_250.png

tumblr_n6mjv8GCFx1rcg3eio1_400.png

And one colors3d doodle

tumblr_n6mjv8GCFx1rcg3eio3_500.jpg

Really good stuff in here

Wow you're really great at pixel art; and I'm a fan of your digital stuff as well c:
What program do you use? And I'll definitely be following you on tumblr~

I use Aseprite! It recently went to version 1.0 and is now a paid program; I still have an earlier version (from when it was free) and I really like it, if I get 10 extra bucks sometime I might buy the newest version.

A lot of other pixel artists swear by Graphics Gale (which has a free version) or Grafx2(which is free and open source); I sometimes use Grafx2 as well but I can't wrap my head around Graphics Gale ahahahaha
Oh, for painting I just use FireAlpaca which is free. I'm a cheapskate ahahaha!

Been a while since I've updated here!

You should be able to click on this for the post on tumblr, so you can see it better.

tumblr_n7jyryegZT1rcg3eio1_1280.png

I wish I had time to do a little forum adventure here, but I've been busy!! Here's a panel from what I started though, maybe I'll get some free time soon.
Bouncy Tabitha.

tumblr_n991ui5bmN1rcg3eio1_r1_500.gif

Awesome pixels omg *O*
Amazing really I can't even do a static 50x50 pixel avatar :'D
And the animations are so smooth too !
Really cool work, can't wait to see more, please keep it up ÒuÓ)b

Yeah I like this its very nice, its like you have your own style

Back
Top Bottom