• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lovandra and Free Traders: Open for Simple Requests

lovandra

Almost always on Tapatalk.
Reaction score
'All I want just a Ditto!'
^this is simple request, but nowdays, you hardly find a trader that want to give it away for free *maybe*.

I welcoming all traders all around the world that have bunch of pokemon or looking for any specific one, or just have a simple request but don't know where to go. I'm not competitive breeder so please don't talk about IV here, *you still can ask, btw, I'm a moody cat and sometimes I maybe respon on it.*

IGN:
Lovandra* or Vienna**
FC:
1865-0992-3096* or 5370-1383-8420**

Games: X*/OR*/AS**

*)mine
**)my brothers' and used to be mine, sometimes I still used it too, but only on weekend/holiday and when I'm @my parents' house.

Hacked pokemon is welcome, as long as it's can be store on pokebank. If I remember, I can make sure that my pokemon is legit or not. I also do trade back services.

Services:
Pokemon hoarding *give me all your unwanted pokemon*
Free HA/any nature pokemon service *as long as it can be found wild* *for now, you can ask, I maybe have spare of them*
Free pokemon *as long as it can be found wild* *for now, you can ask, I maybe have spare of them*
Free legendary *maybe, stock is limited, I can't do copy, I also accept legendaries, if you have spare and want to give me, all extra legendary pokemon will out for trade for free* *list will be provided later, iirc, all i have now is a spare Kyogre and Xerneas*
Free Eggs *random Eggs for Egglocked or by request*
Free shiny pokemon *as long as I have spare of them* Have no spare of them
Maybe a free good IV pokemon *you can asked, I can look, but I can't guarantee*
Trade back services

Service Time

Timeline: GMT +7

Weekday:
Around 7 PM - 2 AM

Weekend and Holiday:
Random time,
usually around Noon - 2 AM

RIGHT NOW I'M NOT ON GOOD INTERNET CONNECTION. BUT I WILL RESPOND ON REQUESTS. ALL TRADE WILL START ON AROUND NEW YEAR!

I, most of the time, am posting on tapatalk, so I can't see your signature.

Accepting:
@Johto; All I want is a Phantump; 2638-2243-4234

Approved Helpers:
*people that willing to do what I do too*
@Boshi234;

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom