• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: love ball ralts

Status
Not open for further replies.

wavemstr elk

Reaction score
so, i think that my next masuda project is going to be a shiny gardevoir, and i would like it in a love ball, but im currently in the middle of a playthrough of my heartgold and i am not far enough into it to go catch one myself. if anyone could help me with this i could give them a 6iv beldum, a five iv scrafty with egg moves in a luxury ball, or a 5iv togepi in a premier ball in exchange. a beneficial nature and good iv's are appreciated, buti can breed for those myself if need be. the most important is that it is a female in a love ball

thanks

I have some spare Love Ball Ralts from IV breeding. I can trade you one for your Beldum (already bred Scraggy and Togepi).

If you want to trade my FC is: 0361-6364-1279

awesome, my fc is 2020 0760 9798

edit: ill be available to trade this evening

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom