• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LT Weekly Poll #12 Favourite Sinnoh Starter?

Favourite Sinnoh Starter?

• Turtwig

Votes: 26 35.1%
  • Chimchar

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Piplup

Votes: 31 41.9%

• Total voters
My favorite is definitely Piplup... mostly because it's so cute. ^^;

I'm surprised Chimchar isn't winning. It's so darn cute! Piplup is cute too, but I just find Chimchar to be much cuter. And that's saying something because I usually don't find monkeys to be cute at all. I also love that it's a fire type and Infernape is one of the coolest Pokemon ever. <3

So yeah, Chimchar is my favorite Sinnoh starter by far and happens to be my favorite starter ever.

Piplup because Empoleon is a Bonaparte steel penguin. So cool. Not trying to hate on anyone, but I despise chimchar. Though that may partially be because I'm terrified of monkeys. :(

Turtwig. Great type, and I liked the whole "world turtle" concept.

I'd definitely have to say Piplup, It's very cute and Empoleon is one of my Favorite overall starters with that typing and movepool that's so great for my style in-game.

Chimchar, it holds the honor of my first ever starter Pokémon. I find it to be the cutest of the three and I love it's evolutionary family more than the other two. After playing with all three, I also found it to be the easiest to go through the game with, you know after you beat Roark.

Chimchar. For one reason, I always pick the Fire-starter. Two, it's adorable. Third, it's the best, competitively: fast, powerful, wide movepool, great Hidden Ability. No matter how many times I replay Diamond or Platinum, I just always seem to pick Chimchar. I don't think I've ever gotten that far past the first Gym Leader using the other two.

Turtwig, as I love Torterra's design and it gets Earthquake very early and reaches its final stage earlier than Piplup and Chimchar.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom