• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LT Weekly Poll #31 Favourite Sinnoh Gym Design?

Favourite Sinnoh Gym Design?

• Oreburgh Gym (Roark)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Eterna Gym (Gardenia - DP)

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Eterna Gym (Gardenia - Pt)

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Veilstone Gym (Maylene - DP)

• Veilstone Gym (Maylene - Pt)

• Pastoria Gym (Crasher Wake)

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Hearthome Gym (Fantina - DP)

• Hearthome Gym (Fantina - Pt)

• Canalave Gym (Byron)

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Snowpoint Gym (Candice)

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Sunyshore Gym (Volkner)

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters

Joshawott

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
Hello Everynyan! Welcome to the thirty-first instalment in the Lost Tower Forum's new weekly series of polls!

Centered around the Pokemon series of video games, these polls will be based on the various different aspects of the popular video game franchise. Every Monday, a Video Games staff member will post a new poll that'll remained stickied up on top of the forum. Suggestions for polls and questions can be sent to Joshawott or Zeb and they could possibly used for new polls (credit will be given, of course).

With that out of the way, here is the poll: Favourite Sinnoh Gym Design?. Simples, which gym design from the Sinnoh trio was your favourite?

Past Polls of the Week

1) Were the original 151 the best?
2) Most beneficial new generation?
3) Best Kanto Starter?
4) Should we go back to coloured cartridges?
5) First Pokémon game?
6) Best Johto Starter?
7) How old were you when you started playing?
8) Do you still play the older generations?
9) Best Hoenn Starter?
10) Slot Machines or Voltorb Flip?
11) Favourite Kanto Gym Design?
12) Favourite Sinnoh Starter?
13) Most beneficial third version?
14) First handheld console?
15) Do you want your Pokémon to follow you again?
16) Favourite Hoenn Gym Design?
17) Favourite Apricorn Ball?
18) Pokémon Contests - Yay or Nay?
19) Did you use the Wi-Fi Plaza?
20) Favourite Kanto Gym Leader?
21) Do you like remakes?
22) Favourite Stat Trainer?
23) Favourite Johto Gym Leader?
24) Would you like to see older games on the 3DS Virtual Console?
25) Will Platinum be the last third version?
26) Favourite Hoenn Gym Leader?
27) Whitney's Miltank - Was it a problem for you?
28) Do you play originals or remakes?
29) Favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?
30) Did you use the TMs?

Thank you for voting!

-The Video Games Forum Staff

Canalave Gym, for me. I thought the design of it was fairly unique, and conveyed the Steel-typing well.

Definitely Sunyshore Gym. It was just the right mix of fun and challenging - Snowpoint was the hardest by far, but it was ridiculously hard to solve without a guide and was not enjoyable at all.

Canalave Gym. All of the gyms have a slight TARDIS effect to them, (Small on the outside, big on the inside) but this one takes it to the extreme. It is also simple and fun to complete, unlike some of the other Sinnoh Gyms.

I really like the design of the Pastoria Gym, as it reminds me of Cerulean Gym's design.

I like Eterna from Platinum. I don't think anyone from Game Freak could have thought up a clock as a gym puzzle. It was very interesting compared to DP.

Veilstone Gym from DP. I normally don't like puzzles that take so long, but this one's fun.

I like Eterna's Gym design from Diamond and Pearl. I liked the trees in it.

Loved Sunyshore Gym because it fit well, it was interesting and fun to do, and it wasn't infuriating or too time-consuming (I'm looking at you Snowpoint).

Pastoria. It reminded me of the Water Temple, just less annoying. As well as Wet-Dry World in Super Mario 64.

I liked the Eterna one the best, in both Diamond/Pearl and Platinum. I like the fact you have to beat all the trainers before facing Gardenia.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom