• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LT Weekly Poll #38 Favorite Eeveelution?

What's your favorite Eeveelution?

• Vaporeon

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Flareon

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Espeon

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Eevee (nothing beats the original!)

Votes: 4 5.4%

• Total voters

yourlilemogirl

Welcome to the New Age...
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! Welcome to the thirty-eighth installment in the Lost Tower Forum's new weekly series of polls!

Centered around the Pokemon series of video games, these polls will be based on the various different aspects of the popular video game franchise. Every Monday, a Video Games staff member will post a new poll that'll remained stickied up on top of the forum. Suggestions for polls and questions can be sent to Joshawott or Zeb and they could possibly used for new polls (credit will be given, of course).

With that out of the way, here is the poll: What's your favorite Eeveelution?. Eevee, that cute ball of brown fur. For years this little fluff of a fox has been one of the most unique pokemon ever created. Part of a very select group of pokemon to hold a split evolution path, and all thanks to three stones: Fire Stone (for Flareon), Water Stone (for Vaporeon), and Thunder Stone (for Jolteon). But then came the Day/Night cycle, and thus a new pair of evolution paths emerged for Eevee. If Eevee was happiest during the day, your love was rewarded with Espeon, and if your Eevee was happiest at night, your friendship was rewarded with an Umbreon. But Eevee's road did not end there, as Sinnoh brought us the (currently) final eeveelutions of Leafeon (if you train by the Moss Rock), and Glaceon (if you train by Ice Rock). So with an over-abundance of choices for Eevee, which is your favorite out of them all?

Past Polls of the Week

1) Were the original 151 the best?
2) Most beneficial new generation?
3) Best Kanto Starter?
4) Should we go back to coloured cartridges?
5) First Pokémon game?
6) Best Johto Starter?
7) How old were you when you started playing?
8) Do you still play the older generations?
9) Best Hoenn Starter?
10) Slot Machines or Voltorb Flip?
11) Favourite Kanto Gym Design?
12) Favourite Sinnoh Starter?
13) Most beneficial third version?
14) First handheld console?
15) Do you want your Pokémon to follow you again?
16) Favourite Hoenn Gym Design?
17) Favourite Apricorn Ball?
18) Pokémon Contests - Yay or Nay?
19) Did you use the Wi-Fi Plaza?
20) Favourite Kanto Gym Leader?
21) Do you like remakes?
22) Favourite Stat Trainer?
23) Favourite Johto Gym Leader?
24) Would you like to see older games on the 3DS Virtual Console?
25) Will Platinum be the last third version?
26) Favourite Hoenn Gym Leader?
27) Whitney's Miltank - Was it a problem for you?
28) Do you play originals or remakes?
29) Favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?
30) Did you use the TMs?
31) Favourite Sinnoh Gym Design?
32) Favourite Ranger game?
33) Favourite Mystery Dungeon Game?
34) Headbutt or Honey Trees?
35) Were you addicted to the Sinnoh Underground?
36) Do you prefer breakable TMs?
37) Did you participate in the Pokéathlon?

Thank you for voting!

-The Video Games Forum Staff

This is a tough one. I love them all so much...

I think I'll go with Glaceon. Its probably the most beautiful of all the Eeveelutions in my opinion and has a great color scheme.

We can only choose one? I like Espeon, Glaceon, and Leafeon are my favs,I like the others too. I guess I like Glaceon the best, but it's very close.

Vaporeon. It's got high HP, good typing and it can cause a surprising amount of damage. Water Absorb is a marvelous counter for one of the most common types of all.

Okay, I went with Glaceon because of how much I love the design, I like the type, and it's just one of my favorite Pokemon.
I also really like Vaporeon, Espeon, and Leafeon. They're all just so lovely. <:

Jolteon~ I love a Pokemon with speed so I just can't ignore it. I never really gave it a chance until HeartGold but since then, I've never looked back. It's just too badass. :>

Honorable mentions to Espeon, Vaporeon and Leafeon.

Umbeon! It's so cool! And shiny Umbreon is one of the best shiny Pokemon ever!

I don't really like any of the eeveelutions, but Vaporeon looks good and it is decent battle-wise.

Eh, I find most of the Eeveelutions a little bland to be honest. But I do like Glaceon for being an Ice type and having a nice hat, and Vaporeon's design is actually pretty creative. So Glaceon is my favourite I guess.

Leafeon, I never really liked it until I met one on the battle subway and swept me. I then used it on a play through of Platinum and fell in love.

Not my favorite in battle by far, but I went with Leafeon. I'm a sucker for green mons.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom