• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

LT Weekly Poll #41 Pokegear, Pokenav or Poketch?

Pokegear, Pokenav or Poketch?

• Pokegear!

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Pokenav!

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Poketch!

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters

prog rocker

Reaction score
Poketch, too. It had the most useful features. And I didn't get called at inconvenient moments like with the Poké Gear and the Pokénav.

colours

ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ
Reaction score
I barely remember the Pokegear/Pokenav which kind of goes to show how often I used it. =x That said though, the PokeNav Plus in ORAS was certainly useful, I think!

But personally, I preferred the Poketch out of all of them; I had a lot more memories with the various apps it had and I feel (and recall, actually) that I made more use out of its features than the other fancy Pokedevices.

Tactician Karina

Linhardt's no.1 fangirl
Reaction score
Poketch was a lot more useful with all those handy apps. The Memo Pad, Pokémon List, Friendship Checker, Day-Care Checker, and Matchup Checker were always the most helpful for me personally.

Aulos

Winds <3
Reaction score
It's been over a decade since I have played Diamond, so I honestly don't even remember Poketch at all. All I know is that I liked how Pokegear and Pokenav had neat ways of trainer rebattling, much better than the clunky VS Seeker. Trainer Eyes is overall the best, but I liked getting calls in G/S/C, it felt alive.

Moon Shadow

The Fallen
Reaction score
I'm afraid I voted for the wrong device as I didn't have which device pertains to which generation straight until I read the OP.
I voted for the PokeNav but the Poketch is what I wanted as that would have been the device of ORAS. I love the apps, especially the Pokeradar that allows you to hunt for a certain Pokemon. It makes for good shiny hunting.

prog rocker

Reaction score
I'm afraid I voted for the wrong device as I didn't have which device pertains to which generation straight until I read the OP.
I voted for the PokeNav but the Poketch is what I wanted as that would have been the device of ORAS. I love the apps, especially the Pokeradar that allows you to hunt for a certain Pokemon. It makes for good shiny hunting.
The Poké Radar is not part of the Pokétch. It is a key item.

Moon Shadow

The Fallen
Reaction score
The Poké Radar is not part of the Pokétch. It is a key item.
Oh gosh. XD I'm thinking of a different feature then I suspect.
I haven't played my AS since I received Moon for Christmas about three years ago.