• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LT Weekly Poll #41 Pokegear, Pokenav or Poketch?

Pokegear, Pokenav or Poketch?

• Pokegear!

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Pokenav!

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Poketch!

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
I barely remember the Pokegear/Pokenav which kind of goes to show how often I used it. =x That said though, the PokeNav Plus in ORAS was certainly useful, I think!

But personally, I preferred the Poketch out of all of them; I had a lot more memories with the various apps it had and I feel (and recall, actually) that I made more use out of its features than the other fancy Pokedevices.

Poketch was a lot more useful with all those handy apps. The Memo Pad, Pokémon List, Friendship Checker, Day-Care Checker, and Matchup Checker were always the most helpful for me personally.

It's been over a decade since I have played Diamond, so I honestly don't even remember Poketch at all. All I know is that I liked how Pokegear and Pokenav had neat ways of trainer rebattling, much better than the clunky VS Seeker. Trainer Eyes is overall the best, but I liked getting calls in G/S/C, it felt alive.

I'm afraid I voted for the wrong device as I didn't have which device pertains to which generation straight until I read the OP.
I voted for the PokeNav but the Poketch is what I wanted as that would have been the device of ORAS. I love the apps, especially the Pokeradar that allows you to hunt for a certain Pokemon. It makes for good shiny hunting.

I'm afraid I voted for the wrong device as I didn't have which device pertains to which generation straight until I read the OP.
I voted for the PokeNav but the Poketch is what I wanted as that would have been the device of ORAS. I love the apps, especially the Pokeradar that allows you to hunt for a certain Pokemon. It makes for good shiny hunting.
The Poké Radar is not part of the Pokétch. It is a key item.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom