• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • AussieEevee trains in the Bellsprout Tower on his journey through Johto. Watch as he ascends to the next level here.

LT Weekly Poll #43 Were you able to catch/find Feebas in R/S/E?

Were you able to catch/find Feebas in R/S/E?

• No: I found one but I missed my chance to catch it :'(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Welcome to the New Age...
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! Welcome to the forty-third installment in the Lost Tower Forum's new weekly series of polls!

Centered around the Pokemon series of video games, these polls will be based on the various different aspects of the popular video game franchise. Every Monday, a Video Games staff member will post a new poll that'll remained stickied up on top of the forum. Suggestions for polls and questions can be sent to Joshawott or Zeb and they could possibly used for new polls (credit will be given, of course).

With that out of the way, here is the poll: Were you able to catch/find Feebas in R/S/E? Feebas, that lipstick wearing fish-stick of the expansive river that is located on Route 119 of Hoenn. If you wanted to complete your pokedex, you had to nab yourself one of these totally overpowered bad boys. Fishable in only six water blocks along the route at any one time, with said spots changing whenever a trendy phrase down in Dewford Town changes (for whatever connection that holds), needless to say, getting your hook into a Feebas is in no way a small task. So I ask you, did you ever land the big one? How hard/easy was it for you?

Past Polls of the Week

01) Were the original 151 the best?
02) Most beneficial new generation?
03) Best Kanto Starter?
04) Should we go back to coloured cartridges?
05) First Pokémon game?
06) Best Johto Starter?
07) How old were you when you started playing?
08) Do you still play the older generations?
09) Best Hoenn Starter?
10) Slot Machines or Voltorb Flip?
11) Favourite Kanto Gym Design?
12) Favourite Sinnoh Starter?
13) Most beneficial third version?
14) First handheld console?
15) Do you want your Pokémon to follow you again?
16) Favourite Hoenn Gym Design?
17) Favourite Apricorn Ball?
18) Pokémon Contests - Yay or Nay?
19) Did you use the Wi-Fi Plaza?
20) Favourite Kanto Gym Leader?
21) Do you like remakes?
22) Favourite Stat Trainer?
23) Favourite Johto Gym Leader?
24) Would you like to see older games on the 3DS Virtual Console?
25) Will Platinum be the last third version?
26) Favourite Hoenn Gym Leader?
27) Whitney's Miltank - Was it a problem for you?
28) Do you play originals or remakes?
29) Favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?
30) Did you use the TMs?
31) Favourite Sinnoh Gym Design?
32) Favourite Ranger game?
33) Favourite Mystery Dungeon Game?
34) Headbutt or Honey Trees?
35) Were you addicted to the Sinnoh Underground?
36) Do you prefer breakable TMs?
37) Did you participate in the Pokéathlon?
38) Favourite Eeveelution?
39) Did you prefer Gen III's Battle Frontier facilities or Gen IV's?
40) Did your participate in Contests?
41) Pokegear, Pokenav or Poketch?
42) Did you ever find a Munchlax on a honey tree?

Thank you for voting!

-The Video Games Forum Staff

Happy Levimas
Reaction score
I actually found a Feebas spot in Sapphire once completely by chance and caught a Feebas. I looked for a long time for Feebas too, searching in many many spot. I then brought it to Soul Silver over Pal Park for breeding in the 4th gen.

Welcome to the New Age...
Reaction score
For myself, I had actually only heard of Feebas when I played Gale of Darkness. I knew i could catch one in Emerald, so when i finally got myself a rod (i forget which one), I tested it out randomly in a river. 1st pokemon i hooked was a Feebas. Caught it and went on my merry way to the next gym. Later when i was looking up things about it on Bulbapedia, I read just how rare it was and freaked out at just how lucky i was. But then i remembered i only caught one. And with no Ditto in the game, I needed this one to be female but i couldn't remember what gender mine was. I ran back to the PC and to my added luck, she was a girl c:

I tried to make her evolve but my pokeblock wasn't up to snuff. She was just a smidgen shy of being able to evolve but alas, she was full forever and wouldn't eat one more block :c
So i named her "Breeder" and forced her to make me more babies so i could try again and port them forward to other games :B

A deeper shade of blue
Reaction score
Yes, after days of agonizing torture. :) Finding on in D/P/Pt is even worse.

Comfort ghost
Reaction score
Yes, but I couldn't find it at first, so I assumed it only appeared in the morning. When I woke up before 10AM one day, I tried to find it again and quickly found and caught one. I was pretty lucky to go onto the right tile without even knowing what I had to do exactly.

Reaction score
Nope.... had no idea to catch one back then... got one in D/P/Pt though but it took forever... BIGGEST PAIN IN THE ASS EVER!!!

Lovely
Reaction score
I never found one. NEVER. I spent weeks on it and NEVER found one :( To increase the possibillity of finding it, I only fished at one tile and only that tile... but meh :(

Reaction score
One of my friends had just caught his Feebas when I was about to hunt down mine. He told me that I should prepare for an agonizing, torturous, tedious, and downright unpleasant hunt. Heeding his words, I calmly sat down and patiently began my search. Two tiles later, I found Feebas and caught about six of them just so I never have to do it again. In other words, it was fairly easy, but only by dumb luck, not because of my excellent Pokémon locating skills.

With that kind of luck, you'd think I'd have at least one shiny by now.
Heh heh heh... no. =(

The Fire type :)
Reaction score
Nope :\. But like munchlax I am still looking. I will eventually send it over to my Ds Diamond and hopefully fill my pokedex :D. But I have to find it first...

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Yep it took some time, but I just did it in a careful methodical way. I read on Bulbapedia about how they are actually quite common in the spots they do appear. So I went to the top of the route where they are found, and started in the top left square, fished enough times for 3 wild Pokemon to appear, if none were a feebas I moved on to the next spot. And then just worked my way down so I covered every square, then about 2/3 of the way down, found one and caught 7.

Reaction score
No. But, when I bought Pokemon Diamond used, that person had a Milotic. :) So, I'll breed that when I want a Feebas.

真実の英雄
Reaction score
No...I never bothered looking for one in RSE. However, I was able to catch one in DPPT. It didn't take long at all to find.

Reaction score
It took me an hour or so to find it, and it was really easy to catch. :D
The only problem was that I had the berry glitch in Sapphire so I wasn't able to evolve it. -.-

Administrator
Reaction score
Nope. I tried a couple of times, but I just got so bored that I gave up. It would have been cool to have, but I never had a problem with not finding one.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Yeah, I was able to find one in Sapphire, but then I accidentally killed it, and was never able to find another one afterwards.

Collecting Events
Reaction score
Wasn't able to when I was young. But in 2013, I got bored one time and decided to find a spot. I found one :)

Reaction score
I remember that the only one I've found was in my Ruby, I remember I was in the hospital, almost dying then suddently he appeared, but before I get a DS and a 4th generaton game, I've lost the cardridge and never find another one afterwards :(

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
In Pokemon Sapphire, it took me months to be able to find and capture a Feebas. It sure was extremely hard to find any of them. Even with all of that hard work, I never could find a good Nature for it.