• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

LT Weekly Poll #43 Were you able to catch/find Feebas in R/S/E?

Were you able to catch/find Feebas in R/S/E?

• No: I found one but I missed my chance to catch it :'(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bringing the Thunder
Reaction score
I spent hours looking on Rt. 119 in Emerald, but I finally found it. And then I went back and caught an entire box full for trades.

I love Iris!
Reaction score
I did. First time was sheer luck. Then another time when I found out about the mechanics, I made a tile map of the entire route, and did the fish 3 times per tile method. After getting a few, I only kept a Milotic which I breed when necessary. Haven't bothered to find any in subsequent Gens.

Reaction score
I caught a Feebas on Ruby after searching forever. I have never caught another Feebas on any game since, I just breed when I need another one.

bonsoir je m'appelle lafayette
Reaction score
I had to fish in every tile for that thing. I think I struggled as much with making it evolve since it was way easier to use Pokéblocks made with the Blend Master (only in Emerald) or with those high-leveled berries that took a while to grow which you can get by telling a special phrase to the Berry Master's wife than to use Pokéblocks just made with Chesto Berries.

So you want to be a hero?
Reaction score
I searched for hours. My friend ended up trading me one that he bred.

Reaction score
I first read how on Bulbapedia. Then I scoured every tile of the river for hours until I found 'em. Once I found them, I didn't leave without at least three.

Good times.

Drifter
Reaction score
I had to read up on how to find it but after that I just fished a few times tile-to-tile until I got one. After that it was Ditto/breeding fodder. Didn't take me too long like an hour or so...

On hold, not abandoned
Reaction score
Found one in Ruby along one of the shores, bred it until I had a potential Milotic

I haven't properly raised one, though.

Move along, move along
Reaction score
Once I knew the method for catching Feebas, I thought the process of finding one was (very long and annoying, but) easy. But before that, I was a lost puppy who was only able to find Magikarp and Carvanha...

Reaction score
I looked at Pokedex and saw i didn't had a Feebas, so i checked its route and it took me like 10 minutes to find one and catch, then i said "well that was easy". Then i did some search on the internet and found out that he can be quite rare and "oh man i got really lucky then".

Reaction score
I searched for a Feebas for several weeks and eventually decided it wasn't worth the time. Stupid ugly fish.

The Charming Fool
Reaction score
Nope. I played Ruby and Emerald for ten years and never found one. It's why I'm glad Unova made them easier to find.

Glorious Goo
Reaction score
Took me a few days but I managed to find it. Still remember the location tile to this day.

We Rise from the Ashes to Begin Again
Reaction score
On a recent playthrough of Sapphire I decided I wanted a Feebas. I was determined to check every single tile until I found it, and lo and behold! I found one on the fourth(or fifth) tile I checked! So happy XD

Reaction score
I didn't even know Feebas was special at the time. I probably just assumed that it was exclusive to Sapphire since I owned Ruby.

Dost thou talketh to me?
Reaction score
I was able to catch one in Ruby eventually but I believe it had to do with the internal battery running dry.

Call of Fate
Reaction score
I did find and catch Feebas in Ruby and Emerald, as well as Platinum. It wasn't all that hard, actually.

Aqua Ninja Frog
Reaction score
I picked no. If I recall, I just simply charged through the route. It's been a very long time since I played R/S/E. Not even in the remake. I was happy with the team I had when I first played Alpha Sapphire. It was Swampert, Breloom, Manectric, Swellow, Camerupt and Latias.