1. Interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff? See details here.
  2. Updated #2: The forums are going to be down Tomorrow (23rd of January) in the morning (JST) for maintenance as we upgrade the software to XenForo 2. Particularly of note is that blogs are going to be removed for the time being, but we are getting a lot of new features with the upgrade.

For more details, see this thread.

LT Weekly Poll #43 Were you able to catch/find Feebas in R/S/E?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Video Games' started by yourlilemogirl, Jul 30, 2012.

Voter count: 63
?

Were you able to catch/find Feebas in R/S/E?

1. Yes: I caught it and it was really hard to find!

46.0%
  2. No: I never found one :'(

42.9%
  3. Yes: I caught it and it was super easy to find!

11.1%
  4. No: I found one but I missed my chance to catch it :'(

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. CynthiaLover

CynthiaLover Geek of the Games

Blog Posts:
    To my surprise, yes, I did manage to find Feebas in RSE. However, it was by pure luck more than anything. I didn't know any of the little gimmicks that were involved with it (this was before I discovered Bulbapedia and Serebii), all I knew was I had to fish on that route. I just happened to pick the right spot (which, for me, was near the waterfall) and nabbed one. I was never able to duplicate that success again, especially in DPPt, I just got really lucky that one time. At least ORAS gave us a much more efficient method when it came to Feebas, making the process so much easier. But, yeah, I just got really lucky that one time.

2. colours

colours » tiny fractures ⭐

Blog Posts:
    Tried a few times back in Emerald (I think), and honestly I didn't even bother after no success after the first few hours or so lmao. Maybe I was fishing in the wrong tiles but it was just really annoying.

3. Lufenium

Lufenium I I I

Blog Posts:
    No, I never found one in R/S/E. It was really obscure. I used a cheat cartidge to catch Feebas in FR/LG instead.

I was able to get Feebas legit in OR/AS, thankfully.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.