• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

LT Weekly Poll #43 Were you able to catch/find Feebas in R/S/E?

Were you able to catch/find Feebas in R/S/E?

• No: I found one but I missed my chance to catch it :'(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CynthiaLover

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
To my surprise, yes, I did manage to find Feebas in RSE. However, it was by pure luck more than anything. I didn't know any of the little gimmicks that were involved with it (this was before I discovered Bulbapedia and Serebii), all I knew was I had to fish on that route. I just happened to pick the right spot (which, for me, was near the waterfall) and nabbed one. I was never able to duplicate that success again, especially in DPPt, I just got really lucky that one time. At least ORAS gave us a much more efficient method when it came to Feebas, making the process so much easier. But, yeah, I just got really lucky that one time.

colours

etch dreams into life
Reaction score
Tried a few times back in Emerald (I think), and honestly I didn't even bother after no success after the first few hours or so lmao. Maybe I was fishing in the wrong tiles but it was just really annoying.

Lufenium

V I I I
Reaction score
No, I never found one in R/S/E. It was really obscure. I used a cheat cartidge to catch Feebas in FR/LG instead.

I was able to get Feebas legit in OR/AS, thankfully.