• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LT Weekly Poll #43 Were you able to catch/find Feebas in R/S/E?

Were you able to catch/find Feebas in R/S/E?

• No: I found one but I missed my chance to catch it :'(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I spent hours looking on Rt. 119 in Emerald, but I finally found it. And then I went back and caught an entire box full for trades.

I did. First time was sheer luck. Then another time when I found out about the mechanics, I made a tile map of the entire route, and did the fish 3 times per tile method. After getting a few, I only kept a Milotic which I breed when necessary. Haven't bothered to find any in subsequent Gens.

I caught a Feebas on Ruby after searching forever. I have never caught another Feebas on any game since, I just breed when I need another one.

I had to fish in every tile for that thing. I think I struggled as much with making it evolve since it was way easier to use Pokéblocks made with the Blend Master (only in Emerald) or with those high-leveled berries that took a while to grow which you can get by telling a special phrase to the Berry Master's wife than to use Pokéblocks just made with Chesto Berries.

I first read how on Bulbapedia. Then I scoured every tile of the river for hours until I found 'em. Once I found them, I didn't leave without at least three.

Good times.

I had to read up on how to find it but after that I just fished a few times tile-to-tile until I got one. After that it was Ditto/breeding fodder. Didn't take me too long like an hour or so...

Found one in Ruby along one of the shores, bred it until I had a potential Milotic

I haven't properly raised one, though.

Once I knew the method for catching Feebas, I thought the process of finding one was (very long and annoying, but) easy. But before that, I was a lost puppy who was only able to find Magikarp and Carvanha...

I looked at Pokedex and saw i didn't had a Feebas, so i checked its route and it took me like 10 minutes to find one and catch, then i said "well that was easy". Then i did some search on the internet and found out that he can be quite rare and "oh man i got really lucky then".

I searched for a Feebas for several weeks and eventually decided it wasn't worth the time. Stupid ugly fish.

Nope. I played Ruby and Emerald for ten years and never found one. It's why I'm glad Unova made them easier to find.

Took me a few days but I managed to find it. Still remember the location tile to this day.

On a recent playthrough of Sapphire I decided I wanted a Feebas. I was determined to check every single tile until I found it, and lo and behold! I found one on the fourth(or fifth) tile I checked! So happy XD

I didn't even know Feebas was special at the time. I probably just assumed that it was exclusive to Sapphire since I owned Ruby.

I was able to catch one in Ruby eventually but I believe it had to do with the internal battery running dry.

I did find and catch Feebas in Ruby and Emerald, as well as Platinum. It wasn't all that hard, actually.

I picked no. If I recall, I just simply charged through the route. It's been a very long time since I played R/S/E. Not even in the remake. I was happy with the team I had when I first played Alpha Sapphire. It was Swampert, Breloom, Manectric, Swellow, Camerupt and Latias.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom