• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LT Weekly Poll #45 Did you replant berries?

Did you replant berries?

• Yes

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • I didn't even pick them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Joshawott

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
Hello Everynyan! Welcome to the forty-fifth installment in the Lost Tower Forum's new weekly series of polls!

Centered around the Pokemon series of video games, these polls will be based on the various different aspects of the popular video game franchise. Every Monday, a Video Games staff member will post a new poll that'll remained stickied up on top of the forum. Suggestions for polls and questions can be sent to Joshawott or Zeb and they could possibly used for new polls (credit will be given, of course).

With that out of the way, here is the poll: Did you replant berries in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald?
When you picked a berry from its tree, the entire tree disappeared (sucks, I know). Did you ever plant a berry to take its place, or did you just leave it as empty soil?

Past Polls of the Week

01) Were the original 151 the best?
02) Most beneficial new generation?
03) Best Kanto Starter?
04) Should we go back to coloured cartridges?
05) First Pokémon game?
06) Best Johto Starter?
07) How old were you when you started playing?
08) Do you still play the older generations?
09) Best Hoenn Starter?
10) Slot Machines or Voltorb Flip?
11) Favourite Kanto Gym Design?
12) Favourite Sinnoh Starter?
13) Most beneficial third version?
14) First handheld console?
15) Do you want your Pokémon to follow you again?
16) Favourite Hoenn Gym Design?
17) Favourite Apricorn Ball?
18) Pokémon Contests - Yay or Nay?
19) Did you use the Wi-Fi Plaza?
20) Favourite Kanto Gym Leader?
21) Do you like remakes?
22) Favourite Stat Trainer?
23) Favourite Johto Gym Leader?
24) Would you like to see older games on the 3DS Virtual Console?
25) Will Platinum be the last third version?
26) Favourite Hoenn Gym Leader?
27) Whitney's Miltank - Was it a problem for you?
28) Do you play originals or remakes?
29) Favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?
30) Did you use the TMs?
31) Favourite Sinnoh Gym Design?
32) Favourite Ranger game?
33) Favourite Mystery Dungeon Game?
34) Headbutt or Honey Trees?
35) Were you addicted to the Sinnoh Underground?
36) Do you prefer breakable TMs?
37) Did you participate in the Pokéathlon?
38) Favourite Eeveelution?
39) Did you prefer Gen III's Battle Frontier facilities or Gen IV's?
40) Did your participate in Contests?
41) Pokegear, Pokenav or Poketch?
42) Did you ever find a Munchlax on a honey tree?
43) Were you able to catch/find Feebas in R/S/E?
44) Did you replant berries?

Thank you for voting!

-The Video Games Forum Staff

Well yes, as otherwise once you use them they are gone, especially in gen 3, I wanted my berry growing to be sustainable, so I would also have a constant source of berries.

I did at the start. Then I grew bored of it which wasn't really a problem since I rarely use them.

Yup~ I liked to make sure that I could always get more, and seeing the plans grow was fun~

I planted them all over the place, but then I forget entirely about them. And when I didn't, I found it was too inconvenient to go all the way to wherever it was to water the thing.

Of course, this was different in HGSS. That had the best berry system, so more convenient.

While this is the lost tower, the Dream World berry system... I thought it'd be nice, as you could plant them in bulk, but somehow I feel even lazier of going to the Dream World than of searching the whole map for a tree.

Nope, because chances are I'll just forgot about them later on.

In R/S/E, I loved the berries so much. I'd always go around and plant berries and specifically revisit routes all of the time just to pick my berries, and often get pleasantly surprised because I'd forget what berries I had planted.

I usually replanted berries. I used to be fairly obsessed with growing berries. Now I'm really not and just pick the berries from the trees before moving on. I ought to plant berries but don't want to stick around to water them. I can't grow berries anymore in most of my games due to the internal batteries dying.

Nope. I replanted some type of blue/purple color pokeblock making berries once but since i didn't ever use berries, nor did i want to risk the chance with the clock glitching out on me, i just waited til i had beaten the game to use the cloning glitch to clone w/e berries i needed more of.

Usually I replant them, but at times I just leave and forget. xD Sometimes I just use my flying Pokemon and fly back to those trees and pick them. But majorly, I just forget about them and move on. xD

R/S/E Yes, but never went and watered or even re-picked, so it was useless.

D/P/Pl Yes, and I picked the aswell :)

Always, especially the Leppa ones. There was some weird glitch in my Emerald, where the berries would vanish after while, which really bugged me :/

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom