• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

LT Weekly Poll #46 Did you like/use the radio feature in G/S/C/HG/SS?

Did you like/use the radio feature in G/S/C/HG/SS?

• I liked and used the radio often. It was a good feature!

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • I didn't like/use the radio at all.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • I used it for somethings occassionally, but not all of the time.

Votes: 24 57.1%

• Total voters

Oricorio

Starlight Dancer
Reaction score
It was a neat feature, I didn't use it too often though.

Bob Fizzle

OBEY THE BEARD
Reaction score
I loved me the Pokegear radio. In both Silver and SoulSilver, I stalled advancing the plot just so I could ride everywhere while listening to the Team Rocket theme on the radio.

Stratelier

Reaction score
It was definitely better in HG/SS than in the original Gen 2, namely after beating the Champion and unlocking Kanto where they play Hoenn and Sinnoh music (which also attracts relevant wild Pokemon).

Last edited:

ocelotlrama jaguar

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
I liked using the radio feature. I would use it frequently in areas where I hated a route's theme.

Ebail

Alternate Future
Reaction score
It was a cool feature to have, especially at the time when radio was highly used still. But admittedly I never used it myself aside from in Crystal I'd put it on daily for Buena's Password since that was fun and an easy way to earn Rare Candy.

Tactician Karina

detective prince
Reaction score
The radio feature was nice but I didn't use it all the time, mainly used it whenever I was on a route that has a theme I wasn't too fond of.