• Snowy leaves Circhester and heads to Spikemuth. Watch here as his Rotom Bike learns to swim...somehow.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

LT Weekly Poll #8 - Do you still play the older generations?

Which older generations do you still play? (Multiple Choice)

• Generation I (RGBY)

Votes: 43 36.4%
  • Generation II (GSC)

Votes: 36 30.5%
  • Generation III (RSEFRLG)

Votes: 84 71.2%
  • Generation IV (DPtHGSS)

Votes: 99 83.9%
  • None.

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I still play Generation IV games. They are still up-to-date for me. Generation III or lower are not, though.

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
I used to play HGSS until I stopped because it kind of bored me (surprisingly, I guess the games were too long or something @[email protected]). Other than that, I would like to play Emerald again, that's been on my to-do list for a while.

Reaction score
I still play Pearl pretty often, I like the story line and Pokemon in Sinnoh

Reaction score
Still play Sapphire every now and then, for the feels. When I'm not working on the current gen, I usually play Pearl because I'm still working on that pokedex.

Reaction score
I play, hmmm, let's see: Red, Blue, Yellow (Not very often, but I play 'em a little), Gold, Silver, Crystal, FireRed, LeafGreen, Ruby, Sapphire, Platinum, Pearl, and SoulSilver. Those are my Gen I-IV games. :D I play all of them, too.

Pink Puffball
Reaction score
Gen IV. I only own any games from IV and V.

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
I only play Generations IV of the older ones for now until I get a new internal battery for my older games.

I'm a squirrel
Reaction score
Gen 4 is the only generation I compete in lol I play every gen but as far as competitive goes gen 4 is it for me and my competitive friends

Reaction score
I still play the first three generations on computer because I never owned the first two and my Pokemon Emerald cartridge won't play on my DS.

Dost thou talketh to me?
Reaction score
I still play them from time to time as long as I have my hands on them. I don't play them as much as say Pokémon Y for example, but they're still important to me.

Reaction score
I replay all of the games from time to time. Generation 3 and 4 more then 1 and 2, but there is still some fun in switching to generation 1 or 2 for the sake of mixing up the feel of the battle system.

Reaction score
yeah just beat emerald for the hundredth time and playing fire red again right now in nuzlocke form so far no deaths :D

Returning to Hoenn
Reaction score
Heck yes I do. The older generations are life. The ones I mainly play are generations III and IV. My Emerald internal battery just ran dry, haha.

We Rise from the Ashes to Begin Again
Reaction score
Heck yes I do. The older generations are life. The ones I mainly play are generations III and IV. My Emerald internal battery just ran dry, haha.
Same! My Emerald and Sapphire batteries are both dry :p