• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Luatone or Solrock?

L-05308

Reaction score
A cool pairing from gen 3, but how do they stand alone?

I prefer Lunatone because I love its design. Solrock is still cool though.

I like both of them a lot but would probably have to go with Lunatone purely because of appearance.

Lunatone looks far cooler and I prefer the moon to the sun. It is also a tiny bit more viable to use because of movepool and stats.

As others have already said, I prefer Lunatone's design. Besides, I love the fact it can learn Ice Beam.

I prefer the design and movepool of Lunatone.

Also in one the Game Cube RPG's either Coloseum or XD can't remember which after I snagged it, it became an invaluable member of my team and I have cherished Lunatone as a species ever since.

I always go for the underdog if I can...but I prefer Lunatone. Don't know much about them in battle other than my Liepard owned both of them but Lunatone looks cooler. Solrock still has a cool design.

Lunatone's design is appealing, but I prefer Solrock for Solarbeam (and I don't know why)

Neither, they are better than Plusle/Minun and Illumise/Volbeat, but still have sisappointing stats, although at least their movepools are decent now.

Both are pretty cool, even though I don't use them. But if I had to pick which I prefer more, at least based on design alone, then Lunatone. I also quite like it's cry more in the games.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom